• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD! Schmidt and Bender PMII 4-16x50mm SOLD!

paramil

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
With FFP Gen II Illuminated Mil dot, single turn CCW mil turret, 34mm tube. More pictures upon request, just send me a PM. Been a safe queen and need something more practical. Willing to trade for a Vortex razor gen II plus cash or $2,600 outright. Comes with sunshade, Killflash ARD, magnification throw lever and scope caps. Light ring marks on the underside where the rear ring was mounted. Minor paint chips on turrets. Ships in a Schmidt and bender scope box with insurance or willing to deal FTF in VA. Posted up on other sites. First come, first serve.

-Edit- to help this move I will include a SPUHR 4602 for an additional $250 if desired.

Sorry for the crappy through the scope picture of the reticle. Glass is incredibly clear. Pictures don't do it justice.
Schmidt 1.jpeg
Schmidt 2.jpeg
Schmidt 3.jpeg
Schmidt 4.jpeg
Schmidt 5.jpeg

Schmidt 1.jpeg

Attachments

• image22.jpeg
    image22.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
To sweeten the deal I will throw in a Spuhr 4602 mount for an additional $250 if wanted.

Sir, looking for a Mil/Mil, 4.5-27 preferably, EBR-2 or EBR-7 reticle. PM sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: HOOFER
I would take a Gen II Razor plus $200 in trade for this scope without SPHUR.

Reactions: HOOFER