• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold SOLD

Walker TR

Long Range Pipehitter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Keller Texas
Gentleman I sold it to locally put 50 rounds down it and needed to free up some cash so i bought it back

Back Up for sale no trades is an ARC Nucleus LH in 6.5 Creed 26 inch PVA shouldered barrel 1/7.5 twist, Manners PRS1 Elite tactical with mini chassis gen 2 with Area 419 ARCA Rail and muzzle break. SAP two round holder, Trigger Tech Special trigger and Wiebad stock pad. Scope and rings can be included for the right price. 50 rounds down the barrel just completed the build and decided to go in another direction. Scope is a Leupold Mark 5 5x25 non illuminated with Tremor 3 reticle with ARC rings. Bipod not included

for the everything listed above except the scope and rings..This would be over $3000 if you parted it together
plus shipping for everything pictured rifle and scope minus the bi-pod.......This would be around $5000 if you parted it together. If someone buys the complete rifle and scope I will include around 250 Lapua 6.5 creed once fired brass plus Redding Type S bushing Reloading die set that I have for 6.5 creed.

Will Separate, barreled action, break, and trigger must go together first before I sell the stock:

Barreled Action, Trigger, and break: will include action wrench as well... will negotiate shipping
Stock with SAP 2 round holder Wiebad Stock Pad and Area 419 ARCA rail: $1200 OBO will negotiate shipping

Everything is brand new or very lightly used.

Attachments

• image1 (18).jpeg
    image1 (18).jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Reactions: echo6tango
If, for whatever reason, you are going to break this up; let me know. I am VERY interested in the stock.

Thanks and good luck with the sale

Reactions: Walker TR
Barreled action would need to sell first before I would move the stock.

Last edited:
@Walker TR

Just in case the barreled action sells, I have a couple of questions
  1. I am assuming that this stock would fit another Nucleus action without any fuss? I am thinking of using that action in a different caliber and bolt face...still a short action
  2. Can you let me know if the ARCA rail is permanent or swappable to a standard pic rail?
  3. What finish is on the stock...not a biggie but just for point of reference.
  4. Bottom metal accepts AICS mags?
Thanks in advance

1. Yes
2. It can be removed and a pic rail can be installed in its place
3. Carbon fiber Moss Eilte I believe
4. Yes

What profile and freebore on the barrel and price if the above buyer commits to action?

Barreled action go together sorry I don't want to start parting out creates too much complexity.

Last edited:
If somone buys the barreled action or complete rifle I will include an ARC action wrench and a bar loc as well.

Bump....ran 10 rounds through it today and this thing hammers. I may just keep it lol.....nah I want to fund another project.

Last edited:
I would be willing to sell the barreled action trigger and break alone as a package, but not just the action.

Last edited:
Can confirm that this rifle is an absolute hammer. Deal with confidence, lance is a standup guy

Reactions: Walker TR
I’m interested in the barreled action, no break. I use a direct thread can. Is it using the barloc or not ?