• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD SWFA 5-20 HD Illuminated Mil Quad $800 including level and Vortex Caps

Sooner Sniper

Shooting Enthusiast
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
COLORADO
Very good condition. Has some minor cosmetic wear marks from normal use, otherwise in perfect condition. Nightforce rings, bubble level and Vortex Defender caps can be included or not. I don't recall what brand the level is. SWFA sunshade will be included. Would like to trade for a quality LPVO of the similar value. Will also consider selling outright. Unfortunately I do not have the original box or docs. DM me here if interested. Thx!
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg

Price drop. $800.00 Scope and sunshade only. Shipped CONUS. PP FF or you cover fees.

There is an LPVO for sale here that I would like to buy but I want to sell this one before I do, so I in an effort to move it I will throw in the scope level and Vortex Defender Scope Caps at the $800 price tag. I will ship fully insured Priority Mail the same day I receive funds. This is a rock solid scope and great value at this price. When you can find it in stock it sells for $1500 not including the sunshade, level or vortex caps.

NightForce Ultralight 1.5" High Rings can be included for an additional $90.00 (sold with scope only at that price)