• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD. Terrapin x $1600

Wbg

Petty officer second class
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
Bought less than a year ago, need spotting scope with reticle so I'm selling this. Like new, original box. would consider trade for nice glass/reticle + cash on my end.

Photo
A010BF6E-CDF9-481F-B03B-967C5BDC5C92.jpeg

Reactions: Cjwise5
I'm interested, I just missed out on the two that sold today. They went for 1400, I would be happy to pay that paypal F&F shipped if you are willing.

I could send you the threads if you'd like, I don't want you to think I am feeding you a line of crap.

I'm interested, I just missed out on the two that sold today. They went for 1400, I would be happy to pay that paypal F&F shipped if you are willing.

I could send you the threads if you'd like, I don't want you to think I am feeding you a line of crap.
$1400 + shipping/insurance would work for me. Pm me your location and I’ll calculate cost.