• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Tikka CTR .308, only 30 rnds, $800

yosemite_sam

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2023
Tennessee
Tikka CTR T3x, 20 inch barrel in .308 with 10 round mag

Payed $1200 for it

Selling for $800 firm. Buyer pays shipping to an FFL of choice. No trades please.

I’m in RN school and just got hit with a medical bill. I LOVE this rifle but I need money now. 100% will be buying another CTR in June, when I get that RN sign on bonus.

I’ve literally put all of 30 rounds through this thing. Included is a pic of my three shot sub MOA group at 100 yds with 168g Federal Gold(SMK). I’m sure it could do better with a more experienced shooter.

There are no mechanical issues whatsoever, bolt and receiver show wear of less than 50 cycles(cycled it a few times prior to firing to make sure it was running well). All blemishes to the rifle are shown in the pictures.

Will throw the brand new Triad Tactical stock pack/cheek riser in for an additional $45 if you’d like. Fits great on this rifle.

Hoping to give her to a good home! I am willing to drive up tp 2 hours from Chattanooga, TN to meet you. I use Venmo.

Thanks y’all!

Attachments

• tikka 01.jpeg
    tikka 01.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 169
  • tikka 2.jpeg
    tikka 2.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 167
  • tikka 3.jpeg
    tikka 3.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 125
  • tikka 4.jpeg
    tikka 4.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 127
  • tikka 5.jpeg
    tikka 5.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 119
  • tikka 6.jpeg
    tikka 6.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 119
  • tikka 7.jpeg
    tikka 7.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 119
  • tikka 8.jpeg
    tikka 8.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 111
  • tikka 9.jpeg
    tikka 9.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 121
  • tikka 10.jpeg
    tikka 10.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Can you ship from your FFL to another FFL?
Most FFLs around here won't take transfers from individuals

Can you ship from your FFL to another FFL?
Most FFLs around here won't take transfers from individuals
I haven't done that before but I can call my gun shop tmro. It will cost a little extra if there is payment on my end to have them take care of it.