• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Tikka Custom 6.5 Creedmoor Barrelled Action

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
UPDATE: Sold! Ty guys!

I'm selling my latest precision rifle barreled action! Due to economic reasons, I've decided to downsize my arsenal a bit. So I'm gunna have to let my latest build go.

I've only had it for a couple months. Only got to take it to the range one time. The chassis has been sold, but everything else remains.

-It's a Tikka T3x CTR Stainless Action that has been DLC/PVD coated by Chad at ClubCustom Guns (yes it's the smoothest bolt I've ever felt). So it's got an incredibly smooth black finish.
-Area 419 20moa Scope Rail
-Yo-Dave Trigger Spring installed
-Muzzle Brake is a Patriot Valley Arms Jet Blast (Nitride).
-Barrel is a 24in Carbon Fiber Wrapped Proof Research. 1-8 twist Sendero contour.

I only put 3 boxes of ammo through it to zero the scope and perform a proper break-in (I know break-in isn't needed but I'm OCD about all my stuff). I haven't taken calipers to the groups but they're easily 0.5moa with factory 140gr ELDM, probably smaller.

Update: Price on the BA is $1680 or best offer!

I accept PP, Venmo, Checks, MOs, or cash if face-to-face. For electronic options, buyer can either send via ff/gift or pay the 2.9% fee.

Let me know if you have any questions, the pics below are of the BA and chassis, but the chassis has been sold!
Thanks!
-SSS

Last edited:
Do you have the original forend too?
Unfortinately not, I bought it directly from KRG, and they offer the ability to simply order the chassis with either the standard or enclosed forend. So it came with the enclosed forend from the factory.

What's barrel length and manufacturer?