• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***Sold*** Tikka T3X CTR .308 in KRG Bravo

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Selling a slightly used Tikka T3X CTR .308 in a KRG Bravo stock (Sako green) and Atlas bipod. Stock includes NV Cap, Tool-less LOP, and aluminum thumbscrews. Asking $sold shipped to your FFL (must accept from an individual). Shoots great just doesn't get shot. Only shots I've put through it were to sight in the scope and a couple 5-shot groups. Shot only factor Federal GMM 175gr. Does not come with the Yankee Hill QD muzzle brake because I need that for my suppressor. Will include thread protector of your choice as shown in the last pic (one is silver Christensen Arms and the other is generic thread protector).

Accept PayPal F&F, USPS MO, and Zelle.

Not looking to separate out the barreled action from the KRG. I will sell the scope separately IF the gun sells. I do not have the original stock that came with the Tikka.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_3683.jpg
IMG_3687.jpg
IMG_3685.jpg
IMG_3686.jpg

Last edited: