• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold to 1time

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    I bought a new DT SRS A1 in FDE. Bought a covert length handguard kit. Swapped them. Now selling my take off rail. The rail is new--never fired a round through it. Comes complete with the instructions, rail sections, and tool to swap them.

So this:

and this:

$450 takes it Paypal FF or 4%

4C2F9320-9BBF-42E5-B52C-764837251BCA.jpeg

Last edited:
    It looks like it will fit. I'll take it. PM payment info please.

I figured out it doesn't fit my gun after I paid but before he shipped it. I thought I did my due diligence, even watching a Desert Tech video that they posted showing an SRS A1 tear down but appantley they make a Gen 2, and A1 and an A1 Gen2 so I was wrong. I asked Bachelorjack if he shipped it out. He lied and said he did. It arrived today and the label was created the day after he said he shipped it. It was his right to tell me that he wasn't going to give me my money back but a chicken shit lie was not necessary.

The item was as described but I won't do business with this guy again.

Item was exactly as described.

Was encouraged to take a picture of his existing rail so we could verify this would work for him before he purchased.

This is the first Ive heard from him since I confirmed it had shipped. No pm. A lambaste because he fucked up.

There is more to this—but this isnt the venue.

I own the screw up and the condition was as described. I blame you only for your lack of honesty. The last PM exchange you said you had already shipped it. I just received it today and the label says otherwise. What is to PM you about?