• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Trijicon IR Hunter Mark 3 60MM

BamaSE

Chairborne Squad Commander
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Dothan, Alabama
Trijicon IR Hunter Mark 3 60MM for sale. This scope was purchased in January of 2020 and is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. Glass is clear and there are no marks or scratches. Some minor blems on scope housing from use. There is a rub mark on the housing from the battery cap when taking it on and off (see picture). Includes everything in the pictures.

I can attest this scope is everything it is hyped up to be, and I so wanted it to be the "end all" of thermal scopes for me. But after a full season of using it for hog hunting in South Alabama I have to begrudgingly admit the base mag of 4.5x and FOV is just not right for our typical hunting environment of small fields and thick woods where nearly all our shots are between 40 and 130 yards. And plenty of runners. I do get a lot of satisfaction in being able to provide a positive ID when we do have distance between us and the critter. But we always stalk to them anyway so it kind of defeats the purpose. The scope can be seen mounted and having done its thing in a few of the NV and Thermal Kill pictures in the Night Vision Devices Forum.

Price is $6,375.00 and includes PayPal G&S fees, 2 day shipping with insurance, and a $20 Snipers Hide donation.
No trades.

IMG_2910.jpg
IMG_2911.jpg
IMG_2912.jpg
IMG_2914.jpg
IMG_2915.jpg
IMG_2918.jpg
IMG_2919.jpg