• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Vortex Gen II 4.5-27 Tremor 3

nfoley

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
Selling a like new gen 2 Razor 4.5-27x with Tremor 3 reticle. Mounted but never used. Will get pics up soon but it is basically still new. $2200 shipped with insurance

New price - $2000 shipped

Last edited:
Reactions: Pwoens and Vamike9
083F36E3-CF1D-4E4D-A978-D00E495FA131.jpeg608E47AF-A334-48F7-A9AE-1A8D9400E402.jpeg

I’m not trying to bash.... more curious I’m in the market for another razor but does the tremor 3 reticle magically make it worth 6-700 dollars more then other used razors? It’s not new it’s been mounted.... just trying to get some clarification

I’m not trying to bash.... more curious I’m in the market for another razor but does the tremor 3 reticle magically make it worth 6-700 dollars more then other used razors? It’s not new it’s been mounted.... just trying to get some clarification
The T3 reticle is pretty amazing if you learn it.
They generally cost more on all platforms...

The T3 reticle is pretty amazing if you learn it.
They generally cost more on all platforms...
I’m not disputing that it’s not a good reticle just wondering how it justifies soooooo much more money on a used scope that’s all

I’m not disputing that it’s not a good reticle just wondering how it justifies soooooo much more money on a used scope that’s all

yes it’s a popular reticle l, Horus licensed manufacturers to use their reticles in their scopes and the scope manufacturer passes the buck onto the consumer. It is a great reticle I just need something different for my eyes