• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: Vortex Razor EBR-2C MIL w/SPHUR, Caps, Anti Cant

Scott.Neidrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Hello,

I am selling a Vortex Razor 4.5-27 EBR-2C Mil. Included is a SPHUR SP-4602, Throw lever, accuracy 1st anti-cant, and defender scope caps. Everything was mounted with proper torque specs and perfectly level. The SPHUR was mounted with some powdered rosin between the rings and the scope to prevent any slipping (as recommended by SPHUR). I would like to sell as a unit, but would be open to separate if needed.

Everything is in pristine condition - I am the original owner on all of it, I don't participate in PRS - just long-range prone shooting. I can not find any cosmetic blemishes.

Note: I have the original scope box but I can not find the SPHUR box (I will take another look, but I can't seem to find it - I do have the wedge and accessories screws tho)

Thank you for taking the time to view this, and happy shooting!

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4055.jpg
    IMG_4055.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4056.jpg