• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SOLD!* Vudoo V22 18” BA w/ bore guide & mags

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*SOLD!*

I have a new V22 barreled action for sale here w/ the following details:

-Ace 18” Kukri barrel in stainless
-threaded 1/2x28”
-Hybrid breech
-30MO rail
-bore guide (new)
-four magazines

I bought this new off the forums, and haven’t had a chance to shoot it myself yet, so it’s still unfired. I DID put it into a Grayboe Renegade to see how it felt and balanced, and the bolt has been cycled several times, but no ammo has been through this rifle. I did remove the TT Diamond that was on it in anticipation of using a Geissele Super 700, but it does not include a trigger! Life changes have me needing some funds, though I will consider the trades below only (please do not offer other items, I only have use for the items listed). What appears to be finish wear in the bolt race is merely light reflecting off oil.

*Note:* The aftermarket bolt knob pictured is not included. The factory knob will be installed prior to shipping the rifle!

I’m looking for $1850 $1780 shipped and insured to your FFL (must accept from an individual, or add $30). This is cross-posted, so the first “I’ll take it” posted in a thread will get it based on timestamps.

TRADES:
-new (or excellent condition) CZ 457MTR from Area419 with their Fully Loaded package as seen here: https://www.area419.com/product/cz-457-mtr-fully-loaded/
-Trijicon RMR06 Type 2 (FDE preferred, but black is OK)
-Aimpoint T2 or M5s (maaaybe a 2MOA T1 or an M4s in great shape for the right deal)
-Glock 19/17/34 magazines (9mm, 17rnds or more, factory only)
-Glock 43 mags
-Glock 48 mags
-NIW MagPul Gen3 PMAGs

If my situation changes such that I no longer need to sell this, I’ll pull the ad immediately, as I was very much looking forward to putting her to work! Any questions, just let me know. This is cross-posted, so the first “I’ll take it” posted in a thread will get it based on timestamps. Thanks!

D13FA3E1-6A44-4648-AE7A-75AEE32FC967.jpeg

5B3DCCF2-631E-4FF3-BEBC-D75A5A3ABF8D.jpeg

2845D600-2778-41B2-9546-6F3C69912084.jpeg

Last edited:
Any interest in selling the mags by themselves pal? I’d take them off your hands if you wanna part ways with them. Cheers!,,

Any interest in selling the mags by themselves pal? I’d take them off your hands if you wanna part ways with them. Cheers!,,

No sir, I’d like to keep things together. If the barreled action doesn’t sell, I’ll still need the mags to use with it. As currently priced, it’s well below what a new barreled action from VGW costs. Thanks!