• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment Sold WTS 16 Pounds of Hodgdon H4895 in south jersey

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
I have 2 brand new eight pound jugs of fury called Hodgdon H4895 for sale. Same price as I got them for $225 each. If you would like to throw me a couple of dollars for the hazmat and shipping I paid that would be awesome too but not necessary because I'm cool like that lol

The only trades I would be looking for besides cash is new lapua 6.5 creedmoor brass, Hodgdon H4350, Alliant Sport Pistol, 6.5 berger heads or a Tikka rifle in 308 with cash on my end.
20201230_173443_resized.jpg

I’ll take both. My 223 needs bang bang fuel bad! 😍

Pm me your number and we can figure out a time and place to meet or your welcome to come to my house.

You might get both. Not sure if I can get to NJ to pick them up.

I have once fired Lapua 6.5 creed brass and could meet you halfway or something possibly. I'd be coming from northern Md.