• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **SOLD** WTS: *Price Drop* Leupold MK5 7-35 H59 w/ Spuhr

JWHanks

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2012
TX
Selling a Leupold MK5 7-35 H59 that has been my match optic since I bought it in September of 2019. I have been the only owner and there are light rub marks on the elevation turret which I tried to capture in the pictures. It was mounted and torqued to specs by fix it sticks in the spuhr and never had a problem with zero or tracking. I prefer paypal (F&F or you pay the fees) or I can do Zelle.

MK5 w/ Spuhr - $2350 $2275 $2200 (shipped and insured)
MK5 only - $2000 $1950 $1900 (I will not sell the spuhr until the scope sells) (shipped and insured)

Thanks for looking and either IM or Email will work for communication and time stamp will dictate.

Photos

Edit 8/19: Scope comes with box, sunshade, and scope caps. Spuhr comes with box, extra screws, and wedge.
Edit 8/24: Price drop
Edit 8/27: Price drop

Last edited:
Bump it up. Not looking for trades but I know someone needs a nice package deal like this one!

To the top because I know someone is waiting for a package like this! IM or email and let's talk