• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD

Gossett6MM

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2014
Have a brand new kmw sentinel short action inletted for impact/surgeon receiver. It is marble green color, comes with kmw bottom metal and has a heavy palma barrel channel. The stock is awesome but I've been wanting to try a foundation for a while. Please pm me if interested.

Have a brand new kmw sentinel short action inletted for impact/surgeon receiver. It is marble green color, comes with kmw bottom metal and has a heavy palma barrel channel. The stock is awesome but I've been wanting to try a foundation for a while. Please pm me if interested.

Shoot me some pics to 704-eight three zero- 8778 if you can

Will you send me some pics to [email protected]?