• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD!!!

I can not accept payments. Please keep trading materials within the firearms industry. :)

If you can't speak or text English and you drive a camel don't bother contacting me. You know who you are.?

Reactions: 308NHunter
Free bump for the entertainment above! ....reference linguistics and modes of transport

Do these require any kind of “sight in” like a lot of other thermal clip on units or is this more like a clip on NV unit that is coliminated and is just clip on and roll?

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I thought all the T50 and up were just clip and go with no sight in or offset adjustments needed.

I’m not too familiar with ir/flirt stuff. Can this be used in conjunction with any day optic or is it specifically for a certain brand/model?

I need to add some exclusions regarding trades. I don't need salvaged title vehicles, sport bikes, full blooded Blue Pit Bulls, Persian rugs, cheap AR rifles and the best for last...Playboy magazine collection, YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. ??

I need to add some exclusions regarding trades. I don't need salvaged title vehicles, sport bikes, full blooded Blue Pit Bulls, Persian rugs, cheap AR rifles and the best for last...Playboy magazine collection, YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. ??

Free bump cuz someone actually offered a playboy collection, can't make that shit up.

Reactions: Jrs9898