• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Bought it, can't use it, didn't open package at all, still in box. 4oz. factory bottle of Armor Black and a bottle of hardener from Cerakote. I just want most of what I have in it, it'll cost you this much to order it elsewhere. I've got $49 something in it but I'm not charging you the damn taxes and the shipping is part of it. Was $45.70 before taxes. I looked around and it seemed to be the same everywhere, so you're at least getting it for about a 1$ less but even less than that if you have to pay taxes on it.

$45 firm, shipped ASAP. Totally fair and it helps me out. It'll come in the unopened box just like it comes from the factory if ordered it from them.

OR I'm open to trades and that may work better for both of us. Hell, 4-5 new Pmags depending on model? 2 pod locs? 2 E-Lander 26rd. Grendel mags? It's yours even steven. Got another idea? All trade offers welcome. Slings, parts, just be fair on valuation.

PM me, take this bottle off my hands.

Someone please buy this! I know someone here needs it, and it's a really fair price. Totally willing to trade it for some magazines or whatever too. Just make an offer with what you have, I'm flexible. I just want more back out of it than I'd get returning it, where I'd be hit for shipping both ways, taxes and "fees" --I'd be lucky to get $20 back. So you'd be doing me a favor.

It's the flattest black they make, Armor Black, I can open the box and take a picture if you want but I planned on just reshipping it how it came. No big deal though if you want a picture. I understand.

And it's a FACTORY bottle, not rebottled by some unknown person.

So yeah, $45 or some mags or a combination of both, maybe a pair of pod locs? Something else you have in mind?

Seriously, this is a killer deal to trade for a few mags... Somebody's gotta take me up on this. Cerakote mfg. and bottled, unopened box.

I still have this, I'll trade it or sell it, I just don't need it. I'm open to trades but I figure a trade for a few mags would be easiest? Still unopened in original factory package.