• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sold

farmboy1986

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2017
North Carolina
Bushnell DMRii 3.5-21x50 G3 reticle, Great condition.
$825 shipping included!

Attachments

• 5429855D-168F-40AD-9039-F47A9EE5CEC7.jpeg
    5429855D-168F-40AD-9039-F47A9EE5CEC7.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
It’s a DMR ii, I don’t know the manufacture date. It’s a lightly used scope in great condition as is described.

Great doing business with you. Fast to ship quick to follow up!

Sorry I seem to have bothered you. I am looking to purchase a scope for an AR10 that I recently bought. I was asking for the model number due to there being 3 different models of this scope each having slightly different features and pricing. There is not very much information about the optic you are trying to sell included in your posts. The model number is listed on the bottom of the scope, not on the bell as you call it and I thought that since you are trying to sell this optic you might be interested in providing as much information to some one interested in purchasing it as you had when you bought it. I apologize for disturbing you and wish good luck in your future endeavors.

Sorry I seem to have bothered you. I am looking to purchase a scope for an AR10 that I recently bought. I was asking for the model number due to there being 3 different models of this scope each having slightly different features and pricing. There is not very much information about the optic you are trying to sell included in your posts. The model number is listed on the bottom of the scope, not on the bell as you call it and I thought that since you are trying to sell this optic you might be interested in providing as much information to some one interested in purchasing it as you had when you bought it. I apologize for disturbing you and wish good luck in your future endeavors.

You’re not bothering me. The model number is ET36215G.