• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold

bpd131

Private
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2017
CT
For Sale - 24" Carbon wrapped Proof Research 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel. This was installed on a Bighorn TL3 Action. Which means it will work for Savage Small Shank actions or clones. Absolutely nothing wrong with the barrel, just thinking trying a 6mm variant now that I'm reloading.

Shoots factory Hornady ELD-M 140gr and 147Gr at .5-.75 moa. My load development led me to Hornady brass 41.8 grains H4350 with 147 G ELD-M and this got me 2735 FPS with an 8-12 SD and .3-.5 MOA 5 shot groupings as long as I did my part.

The Barrel has 658 rounds though it. 400 Factory and the rest were my reloads. The exterior is perfect, I could not find any marks. This includes the Northland Shooters Supply Trued Barrel nut and the NSS Wrench.

$725 675 $600 OBO plus actual shipping cost Payment via Paypal F&F or add 3.5% for CC.
If interested, I might be able to provide some once fired brass from this chamber as well.

IMG_1238.jpg IMG_1239.jpg IMG_1240.jpg IMG_1242.jpg IMG_1243.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I get that, but it's still an incredibly easy setup.