• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sold

Flnative33

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2018
Florida
New Black collar arms pork sword chassis w/ far end, ergo grip, folding sb tac pistol brace $600
CE69058E-6EC3-43A7-A2B8-57C6AB8FE863.jpeg

Reactions: kevinsachs
Yeah. Just went to their website. Looks like that is the only action they build them for. Wish they did a savage action. Would make a great switch barrel pistol (go from 300 AAC to .308 in minutes).

Reactions: Flnative33
Yeah. Just went to their website. Looks like that is the only action they build them for. Wish they did a savage action. Would make a great switch barrel pistol (go from 300 AAC to .308 in minutes).

You can get KAK pistol length barrels that attach to Rem700 action via savage style barrel nut. 458 socom, 308 win, 300 BLK, and 350 legend I believe.

Reactions: Flnative33
They’re cool little guns man. I’d totally buy it if I didn’t have one. Waited 3 months on mine

Yeah I’d like to get $600 not sure where you see $689 with barrel mine says $735 with barrel.