• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD

EmphaticThumb

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2007
Southern CA
First is a McMillan A3-5 stock. Inlet is for a Remington 700 short action with Badger M5 DBM. Standard fill and pillars installed. Molded in GAP Camo. The stock has 3 sling studs bottom and 2 flush cups left side, and includes a 4" picatinny rail that can replace the two front sling studs. Stock is in good condition, there is one tiny chip near the mag well from installing the bottom metal. Stock has never been bedded, it was home to my Vuddo V22 for a couple of months.
Price SOLD

Second is a Triggertech Diamond trigger for Remington 700 Clones(no bolt release) with the Pro-Curve trigger. This was on my Vudoo for a couple months and is in great condition, I just decided to go with a flat trigger.
Price SOLD

Third is a Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock. This stock is like new only a couple trips to the range, comes with box and all the parts.
Price SOLD

MCM1.jpgMCM2.jpgMCM3.jpgMCM4.jpgPRS.jpgTriggerTech.jpg

Last edited:
First is a McMillan A3-5 stock. Inlet is for a Remington 700 short action with Badger M5 DBM. Standard fill and pillars installed. Molded in GAP Camo. The stock has 3 sling studs bottom and 2 flush cups left side, and includes a 4" picatinny rail that can replace the two front sling studs. Stock is in good condition, there is one tiny chip near the mag well from installing the bottom metal. Stock has never been bedded, it was home to my Vuddo V22 for a couple of months.
Price $500

Second is a Triggertech Diamond trigger for Remington 700 Clones(no bolt release) with the Pro-Curve trigger. This was on my Vudoo for a couple months and is in great condition, I just decided to go with a flat trigger.
Price $200

Third is a Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock. This stock is like new only a couple trips to the range, comes with box and all the parts.
Price $200

View attachment 7151899View attachment 7151900View attachment 7151901View attachment 7151902View attachment 7151903View attachment 7151904
I’ll take the Mcmillan

Damn, nice McMillan, I love the A3-5, good price. I am interested if the other sales fall through.

I'll take the PRS if the price is shipped and you take PayPal. PM me an email to send funds. Thanks

John