• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD

Fat Dark Earth

This is the way
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2017
St. Louis
Midas TAC 6-24x50 APRS3 FFP mil/ mil
30mm tube
First focal plane
Floating dot reticle
plane Essentially new. Mounted on one rifle and shot 20rds. Sold rifle.
Six months old. Comes with everything just like factory new.
No haggle price SOLD shipped
PayPal friends preferred or you pay the 3%
First “I’ll take it” gets it

Last edited:
I have paypal but sort of a paypal rookie in regards to this line you wrote above "PayPal friends preferred or you pay the 3% "

What do you mean paypal friends ?

Reactions: Fat Dark Earth
I have paypal but sort of a paypal rookie in regards to this line you wrote above "PayPal friends preferred or you pay the 3% "

What do you mean paypal friends ?
Two options for sending cash when using PayPal.
1. Friends and family option: just like giving your buddy cash. No insurance. Your just transferring money.
2. Goods and services option: PayPal insures your transaction but charges the seller 3% at time of transfer. So a transfer of $100 is actually $97 in the pocket of the seller.

In my experience here most everyone uses Friends and Family. It’s a trust thing between the members. That being said.... it’s your money and your welcome to use Goods& Services. But most guys won’t want to eat the 3% so they will ask for the 3% to be added to the asking price to make up the difference.