• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mason.ostrom

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Looking to sell my Phoenix Precision f-class bipod. Perfect for load development or for that ELR rifle. It has some minor scuffs in the anodizing on the ski feet, but other than that it’s in perfect shape. Pm me your phone number for photos. Price is $450 shipped.

Looking to sell my Phoenix Precision f-class bipod. Perfect for load development or for that ELR rifle. It has some minor scuffs in the anodizing on the ski feet, but other than that it’s in perfect shape. Pm me your phone number for photos. Price is $450 shipped.
Available?

Where does one buy one that mounts to top rail? I’ve been looking for quite some time.

That is a different Phoenix bipod made in Europe I believe. I’m not sure where to get one. My bipod is long SOLD FYI.