• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ifly4vamerica

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2019
NIB, bought this as a replacement for what I thought was a broken Eyepiece after scope was dropped. I was able to get the original repaired under warranty.

$400 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_20200208_124814.jpg
    IMG_20200208_124814.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Yeah, I get a really good price from Kowa, so no need to try and make a bunch of money. Honestly at 400 shipped I'm just about breaking even. Not quite but dn close. I'm just glad somebody can use it. I haven't had much action on it except for a $250 shipped low-ball...

Yeah, I get a really good price from Kowa, so no need to try and make a bunch of money. Honestly at 400 shipped I'm just about breaking even. Not quite but dn close. I'm just glad somebody can use it. I haven't had much action on it except for a $250 shipped low-ball...
I'm trying to sell some stuff to get into a dual setup of the 664 with the 30x wide eyepieces. Similar to the Highlanders but straight. After I get that going, I will probably get a 770 or 880 setup too.

Are you a dealer?

no I just ordered that to replace one that I thought was irreparable so they gave me a great deal on it but then they were able to repair the other one