• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mx711yam

Addicted
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
Fantastic condition, only minor ring marks. Comes with the box and the rubber flip caps from NF. This is the digillum version with the red and green reticle awesome scope. Asking $1300 $1250 shipped, no trades.

Attachments

• XFPI9gM.jpg
    XFPI9gM.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 102
  • yWUIBxT.jpg
    yWUIBxT.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 96
  • w3m48AU.jpg
    w3m48AU.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 82
  • rCbdMj4.jpg
    rCbdMj4.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 80
  • ORLfwxV.jpg
    ORLfwxV.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Dude ghosted back up for sale and now 1250 shipped.

Last edited:
Dude ghosted back up for sale and now 1250 shipped.
WTF. The check was mailed today. It takes 2 days to get to me.It usually takes 2 days to get to me .I told you this, as soon as it get"s here I will go to bank and get a Certified check an send it to you. If you think you can send your top secret mailing address.

Nice to hear from you finally. I have sent you 2 messages you never responded to. Check your PM. Not sure why you havent responded and what the deal is with you posting on a main thread and not your pm?

I'm new to all this. I am a UPS man and work long hours.If you have a problem with a certified check pm 338LM_Sniper I paid him with one.for a 5.5 22 56 Nightforce.You can ask him how it worked out.

I have no problem with that, but last time we spoke you said you were paying via PayPal? Check your private messages not sure why you're only posting in a thread topic?

Easy, y’all. There’s a perfectly good opportunity here for one dude to chill tf out and get some money, and the other dude to chill tf out and get a great scope bought.

@mx711yam it seems like you’ve got a guy that doesn’t “forum” much. Kudos to him, he has a life and a job. Hours of his short life spent at said job instead of anything else he’d rather do is how he’s gonna pay for your scope. Respect.

@Brokenbone it seems like you’re fired up about Mr. Yam being private..or there’s some miscommunication going on here? This sort of talk is almost NEVER in the open on a forum...it makes people uncomfortable. Click on “yams” username once...it’s gonna pop up a box that will contain “Start a Conversation”. Use that, and also try not to be a jerk.

I’m pretty sure if you were sitting across from one another at a bar, negotiating this shit over a beer, everything would be just fine...so act like it’s a conversation, not a keyboard.

...and either way, this is just business. You don’t have to eat dinner together. Just do this thing and move on with your life.

Not a Welcher, not going to send a check to someone who won't send photo ID!I have to show mine to buy beer, dip.vote,and on and on.But the po po can't show there's to someone who is going to send a 1250.00 check to bum f$#@ Texas .