• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
My eyes just don't get along with red dots anymore and this is the last one I have. I've had this thing several years and lost the box somewhere along the line, the mount is an American Defense co-witness. The glass looks good and is free of scratches so far as I can tell. Optic has been powered up since I got it and all I've ever done is change the battery every January. Has some nicks, dings and scrapes from riding around in the truck, but nothing major. The battery compartment is free of corrosion. Asking 425 obo and I'll ship it conus. Would consider rail mounted lasers in trade, can add cash for the right deal.

H1-1.jpg
H1-2.jpg
H1-3.jpg

Brightness turned all the way up, pic is out of focus some, but that is what my damn eyes make the dot look like on the low settings.
H1-4.jpg

Yellow paint from the upper to help remember what slot it went on when swapping back and fourth with a thermal.
H1-5.jpg
H1-6.jpg