• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

Y'all have a problem with constantly exchanging these things, lol

Reactions: deersniper
Y'all have a problem with constantly exchanging these things, lol

Yea. Its a sickness really. Thinking about an ASR kit so have to make room. Its really just because my suppressor doesn't match. And why would anyone want to just coat the can instead 🤔 crazy 😆...

Haha at least there’s other people out there who have sold things because the color is wrong. Schmidt and Bender RAL8000 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95 and MOUNTIC
Haha at least there’s other people out there who have sold things because the color is wrong. Schmidt and Bender RAL8000 🤮
That Ral8000 is the color to have bro 😂

Bro!!!
How ya been??? Can’t believe your selling this!!! Was thinking you might drink the 33xc cool aide and head to Kansas...:)

Ps. Jake is a great solid guy. Awesome shooter. Buy with confidence...
If this was just listed before my Christmas bills came I woulda snatched it...!

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Bro!!!
How ya been??? Can’t believe your selling this!!! Was thinking you might drink the 33xc cool aide and head to Kansas...:)

Ps. Jake is a great solid guy. Awesome shooter. Buy with confidence...
If this was just listed before my Christmas bills came I woulda snatched it...!

Oh I drank the 33xc coolaid and still have that barrel for the MC. Still planning on using it in KS. Don't you worry!

I've been asked some questions and I'll answer them here.

-Rifle was purchased from Euro Optic this year, 2020.
-Rifle has the 20 for 2020 serial number. (I believe they all do?)
-TT gen3xr and 20moa Spuhr can be included for $4,400. They are as new as the rifle is with the same round count. With boxes and all. The protective wrap can be taken off in 3 seconds with nothing left behind on scope. Not for sale otherwise.
-TBAC bipod is brand new and never been out of the house. Still have package. Would include for $365 bucks. Not for sale otherwise.
-The case is a used pelican 1750 with the AXSR foam from the rifle purchase inside of it. It is NOT a custom ordered or custom cut foam. Simply the foam from AI the rifle came with.

-For a local sale where I'm not shipping it, I'll include the pelican case for FREE.

Hope this helps others with any questions they had regarding the above.