• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WtxMSCL8188

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2019
Odessa TX
Custom 6mm. Bought all parts from Altus. They torqued the barrel, cerakoted, and Diamond fluted the barrel.

Zermatt origin SA

TT special curved shoe

Manners PRS2 Gen 2 mini chassis elite shell stock

proof comp contour pre fit. 1:7.5 twist w 300 rounds down the pipe w Hawkins brake.

This gun shoots the 108s like a boss. She’s heavy and very nice to run!! Will include atlas b10, cheek pad, and manners knob.

$2400 shipped!

and yes the barrel does have an engraving of my soon to be ex wife’s name... just cerakote it!!!
4340A6AF-7471-43B7-AB38-AEBCE1870EA3.jpeg
AA6E43F6-3F10-44F0-8B84-436AA83C140F.jpeg
D850E1C0-B588-4593-AC9A-94D4F380D056.jpeg
43A8B55B-5769-4BE1-917E-AFD38D325F61.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: WyCoShooter
Haha, I would totally keep the wife’s name on it. 😂

But then again I do cerakote and laser cutting/engraving and have done it to tons of peoples firearms. I would keep it on there as a joke for people to see. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Sigma
Nobody is getting my dick and balls rig. That one is too sweet. And my Zco I pulled off her rig may end up on cock n balls.

At least tell us that you just engraved the rifle...and DIDN'T get her name/face tattooed on your body!

Fixing to get my attorney fees covered. Having to part with a few items.

Vortex Strike Eagle, mil, EBR 7-C.
$650 shipped. Will ship w the defender caps. It is brand new. Can show you invoice from Spartan.

Spuhr SP 6001-$Sold$

CZ 455 w MPA chassis. Will come with Athlon Argos Glass, (mil) rings, and atlas B10 bipod. Less than 700 rounds. She shoots well! $1250 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Custom 6mm. Bought all parts from Altus. They torqued the barrel, cerakoted, and Diamond fluted the barrel. Zermatt origin SA, TT special curved shoe, Manners PRS2 Gen 2 mini chassis elite shell stock, proof comp contour pre fit. 1:7.5 twist w 300 rounds down the pipe w Hawkins brake. This gun shoots the 108s like a boss. She’s heavy and very nice to run!! Will include atlas b10, cheek pad, and manners knob. $2750 shipped!

and yes the barrel does have an engraving of my soon to be ex wife’s name... just cerakote it!!!
Interested in the manners if your willing to seperate

Interested in the MPA chassis if you want to split up.

I’ve always been told a wife that hunts is THE perfect wife. I’m glad mine doesn’t hunt. 😂
A buddy of mine had a supermodel looking girl that was a triathelete or something like that.

She'd go out for a run every night with 3-4 guys.

He walked in on a train a couple of years later.

I said something about it being strange that she was out riding her mountain bike at 11 at night. He got kind of upset.

I think he knew it at the time, but had not pushed his brain to accept it.

Hope your wife wasn't involved in a train that you walked in on.

Lol nothing crazy going on in our relationship. Married very young. She’s a bit older. Going two different directions now. Very nice and easy divorce. Should be over quickly. Everything is agreed upon!

Reactions: Judd
For nice and easy divorces with everything agreed on I thought there were those do it yourself legal places. Why are you paying an expensive lawyer if there were no disputes?

Reactions: Adam B
I have been married twice.

The first one was a cunt, and we shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

Was single for 10 years and treated women like livestock, just like you are supposed to for that entire period.

The current one is nice. I hope the current one and I are still married when I die.

If not I'll probably repeat the 10 years I had single and then try to find another one that is as good.

We are among a very limited number of animals, and the only primate that often mate for life. I am not sure the intent was for us to do so.

It is great that you can both move on and do other things.

My only piece of advice is just that. There is a ton of women on the planet, something like 3 or 4 billion of them.

I wouldn't ignore gift horses, but get out there and have fun.

Reactions: goneballistic
For nice and easy divorces with everything agreed on I thought there were those do it yourself legal places. Why are you paying an expensive lawyer if there were no disputes?
While I greatly appreciate your odd level of interest in my upcoming divorce. My wife and I share a child together and we have agreed to put him first in our divorce before we put our own self interest. I have given her the house, everything in the house, taken the debt she had and paid it off, and offered full child support despite her agreeing to 50/50 custody of our son. While she was difficult as a wife she is an absolutely fantastic mother and I want her to live stress free.

our son is very special to us both. We adopted him shortly after my brother died in an accident due to massive brain trauma, we named our son after my brother. Stacey couldn’t have children anymore so we adopted. We agreed from the beginning that we would put her two teenagers and our son, Aaron, first. My three kids living well means more to me than any materialistic item that normal couples fight over.

Finally… we agreed, together, to get our own legal representation for the divorce. Attorneys in midland/Odessa are not cheap due to inflation from oil and gas.

Will this suffice as answer to your question? When I say their are no disputes. You may understand a bit more as to why.

Was not trying to be intrusive. i just have a normal hatred of lawyers. i see them (in todays world) as a necessary evil. Emphasis on evil, so I avoid them like the plague unless there is absolutely no other choice. As far as I am concerned a lot of todays bullshit was caused by undue litigation driven by greed. And yes I now understand why there was no dispute.