• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Soldiers in Afghan do DFAC Flash Mob Dance HAHA!

Re: Soldiers in Afghan do DFAC Flash Mob Dance HAHA!

I just like the befuddled looks on the Afghan workers faces that are serving the food!

i'm so glad the pogues have the time and energy to come up with this stuff.

Whatever happened to MRE-based CS bombs in the PL's hooch or throwing camel spiders into someone's shower?

^^^^^several of them were carrying side arms...I particularly noticed the big good looking amazon dark haired white girl had one strapped to her waist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pizzamanny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, life in war zone. </div></div>

fuckin FOBBITS...hate em all

go live the Patrol Base life!

^^^^5:06 Ill never get back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pizzamanny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, life in a war zone. </div></div>

Hardly.....classic case of being "in the rear with the gear".

Those are the same POG's in the VA filing for disability for PTSD because a rocket landed near their FOB while they were eating hot chow.

What a fucking joke.

War, your experience may vary.

I couldn't help but laugh at how 80% of them were the typical fat ugly army women. And not to sound racist or anything, but why were only like 4 of them white?!?!?

Over-all, makes me sick they had the time to put this together... and in the Army I originally came into in 2000... this crap at a chow-hall would have NEVER flown. I mean seriously- guys are getting chewed up for having their cuff's rolled, boots un-bloused, dirty uniforms... list goes on and on of issues ragged on that are a result of doing their job and trying to make living easier... but singing, dancing and generally acting a fool at a chow-hall is kosher?

Ridiculous.

Funny all of the negative comments. These people sacrificed to join the military (something that most Americans do not do). Yeah, not everyone in the military is on patrol. But it the mortar hits the chow hall, they are just as dead as if the IED hits the Hummer.

Go to boot camp and see how many white, black, brown, etc men and women are showing up. Maybe on the TV every chick is a hot white girl or Halle Barry, but not in the real world. In a 9-15 month deployment, there may be some "down time".

LOL, most of the negative comments are from people who have been to "boot camp" and have been to war. They are from guys who ate MRE's for a year while pissing in PVC pipes dug into the ground and shit in metal 55 gallon drums that were burnt every week with diesel and stirred with a metal fence post so it would burn completely.

Spent most of their days on the side of a mountain killing bad guys and watching their buddies leave in a dustoff bird with no legs or dead. Days that they did make it back to a larger FOB were spent relishing a warm meal and a day of down time, which meant fixing vehicles, and cleaning weapons, not making dance routines.

Yes everyone who served should be commended and we are all thankful for that service, thankful they fixed our vehicles when we got blown up, thankful they ordered us more ammo when we were getting low. Thankful our pay wasn't messed up every month.

Not thankful they yelled at us and told us we were too dirty to enter the chow hall after coming off of a mission, or that our pants have too many holes in them and we should have shaved. Not thankful that the mental health CPT who we had to see about every month because the higher ups thought we were crazy. Not thankful that they fucked up reenlistment paper work so that one of our guys ETS'ed out of the Army and couldn't leave the COP because technically he wasn't in the Army anymore and his wife and kids were no longer getting his pay check.

Please enlighten us about your vast experience in combat and all the down time you experienced. Not a lot of those memories are coming back to me, and I doubt they are for most of the guys who posted negative comments on here.

Did you serve? I do and this stuff pisses me off to no end. This is military bearing in a war zone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny all of the negative comments. These people sacrificed to join the military (something that most Americans do not do). Yeah, not everyone in the military is on patrol. But it the mortar hits the chow hall, they are just as dead as if the IED hits the Hummer.

Go to boot camp and see how many white, black, brown, etc men and women are showing up. Maybe on the TV every chick is a hot white girl or Halle Barry, but not in the real world. In a 9-15 month deployment, there may be some "down time".

</div></div>

That is a bunch of pogs in my Battalion. It was at FOB Shank a while ago. All the real soldires were disgusted. It was supposed to be some prank on the BN commander but it's really just shameful.

P.S. I was in the only infantry company in an avation brigade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't help but laugh at how 80% of them were the typical fat ugly army women. And not to sound racist or anything, but why were only like 4 of them white?!?!?

Over-all, makes me sick they had the time to put this together... and in the Army I originally came into in 2000... this crap at a chow-hall would have NEVER flown. I mean seriously- guys are getting chewed up for having their cuff's rolled, boots un-bloused, dirty uniforms... list goes on and on of issues ragged on that are a result of doing their job and trying to make living easier... but singing, dancing and generally acting a fool at a chow-hall is kosher?

Ridiculous. </div></div>

+1,000

I went in at the same time. No way would this crap go down.

Still think this is awesome!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRIriU1ApVc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRIriU1ApVc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Maybe they seen a little combat on TEE VEE?