• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLGW AR15 Upper fit to various lowers.

bfoosh006

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 13, 2007
    PNW
    For those of us that are tight upper to lower fitment fans...

Sons of Liberty Gun Works advertises that their upper is a nice tight fit, and better then others... they aren't kidding.

I bought 3 bare uppers, and fit all 3 onto the various lowers mentioned below. All 3 fit identical to my feel.

Fit to a Rainer Arms lower... perfect, no wiggle at all, .. none rolling side to side.. none back and forth no movement left to right....pins readily close and open.

Fit to a BCM lower... also very snug, better then the BCM upper that typically is on the BCM lower.

Fit on a SanTan Lower... zero wiggle, but the front pin needs to be forcefully pushed in. Rear pin slid right in.

Fit on a PSA lower... much better then a typical PSA upper, not perfectly snug as I prefer.. but left to right wiggle is far better. Pins readily slid in.

If anyone is interested, I will check various other fit areas.. CH , BCG, barrel fit ... I will be lapping the receiver face flat on all of the 3 ( i do it to all my AR's ) so at the very least those comments will be coming soon.

Finish is smooth and evenly applied.. overall a very good bargain.

I am seriously very, very happy with the fit improvement from a very reasonably priced upper. $109 / Upper.... ( or $96 with this current coupon )

Last edited:
    The fit truly is amazing... I'd tell you to buy some from Primary Arms.. but I just bought the 2 other ones left.