• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Solutions for Long Distance using the Sig Kilo 2400 ABS or others?

Weapon_50BMG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2020
    Michigan
    Those of you with the Sig Kilo 2400ABS, do you still find any merit in having a Kestrel or what are you using for wind speed if not? Or if you don't mid please share your set-up for Distance, wind and solutions?

dont have a 2400abs. but i do have the sig 3000bdx binos linked to my kestrel. and i love it. works great when out hunting coyotes at long range.

dont have a 2400abs. but i do have the sig 3000bdx binos linked to my kestrel. and i love it. works great when out hunting coyotes at long range.
    That sounds like a solid set up. Im going binos, range finder, kestrel, dope. The coyotes have already had two more kids by the time I'm ready

Appreciate everyone's input, pretty sure I've made my mind up and I'm going with a Kestrel Elite and a Leica CRF 3500.com Rangemaster.