• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Some fun with my mags

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Not sure why, but I always liked the idea of customizing mags with stuff, anything really, and with my new vinyl plotter, almost anything is possible.

These were done in air dry cerakote, coyote tan, and OD green. Just having fun with it for now, for some reason the "hello titty" just cracks me up. Definately would like to expand on it. Want to do another batch in a bake on finish and see how well it works out. I may have to change up to a high temp vinyl so I don't have to worry about it curlin' up when I bake the cerakote.

If you have any ideas that you want on your mags, lemme know.

Re: Some fun with my mags

Hello titty...

Thats awesome!

Rich

i didn't even realize the kitty's was something else the first few times i seen it. that's neat.

love the worded mag idea, thinking of stuff to put on mine now.

"3000fps inside"..?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can i get my mags to read infidel candy? </div></div>

I'm sure I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N-TRAIN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty similar to ones todd did last year.. good job man </div></div>

I bought one of his some time ago, and that kinda inspired it. His "Evil Inside" was different, but same general idea.

Good to see you in the shop the other day btw.

Branden

Thats funny, that's what I say when I see titties:eek: