• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some hero’s from my home state!

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Only took 3 years to get the body cam footage released . But they all went home safe , and that’s the main thing .

It is funny how often they beat their wives but if a wife or girlfriend calls they are more than happy to white knight and Put the boots to whomever regardless of what did or didn’t happen .

It’s also hilarious that after a pretty good beat down they charged him with obstruction. Brilliant .

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
One of Chris Rock's rules from 'how not to get your ass beat by the police" don't have a mad woman.

Only took 3 years to get the body cam footage released . But they all went home safe , and that’s the main thing .

It is funny how often they beat their wives but if a wife or girlfriend calls they are more than happy to white knight and Put the boots to whomever regardless of what did or didn’t happen .

It’s also hilarious that after a pretty good beat down they charged him with obstruction. Brilliant .

I lived in Taylor for over 40 years altogether. This guy is FAR from the 1st to get stopped for DWB (driving while black) in Taylor. Seems like it was a weekly occurrence for a while. Probably so many cops there because there's a Dunkin Donuts across the road.

And yea, it's been Taylortucky since before I 1st moved there in '71.