• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Some JP Pron

Will post pics of mine as soon as it is finished up. Not a complete JP but it is JP handguard, barrel, bolt, bolt carrier, and silent capture spring.

damn, you 800!

Stop it already! You know it's bad when you're lusting after a damn rifle ;)

Is that the 2.5-10 NF on top of your rifle, and is your rifle .308?

Mine is finally en route to my dealer, should be Monday or Tuesday of next week. I thought I was all ready to go, but I just read in another JP post that I'll need a small base .260 die because the SAAMI spec'ed FL die will not shrink the case enough in some instances (I ordered a .260). Any info on that?

FAL,

Just figured I would follow up to let you know...it shoots like shit too :)

10575709094_395fa97b8b_c.jpg

damn, you 800!

Stop it already! You know it's bad when you're lusting after a damn rifle ;)

Is that the 2.5-10 NF on top of your rifle, and is your rifle .308?

Mine is finally en route to my dealer, should be Monday or Tuesday of next week. I thought I was all ready to go, but I just read in another JP post that I'll need a small base .260 die because the SAAMI spec'ed FL die will not shrink the case enough in some instances (I ordered a .260). Any info on that?

Negative. Brass from a Redding FL bushing die works like a champ in my 260.

Seriously though, who cares where the barrels come from. Knowing John, he'd source them directly from NASA if he thought they could do better. :)

I was just curious do to the fact I always thought they bought them a little over specs, then finish them on their own. You are right though, No BIG DEAL they are very accurate and last a long time.

I was just curious do to the fact I always thought they bought them a little over specs, then finish them on their own. You are right though, No BIG DEAL they are very accurate and last a long time.

Barrels come short chambered from Wilson. JP sets the head space. Not sure who does the black Teflon coating option , never asked JP about that.

Edit: Obviously JP does all the muzzle/brake work.

Of course JP rifles are awesome!! They come from TEXAS! :) Now would someone PLEASE post a pic
with a hottie AND a JP so that this thread lives up to its title. Of course TX gals prefered..........................

i don't have any soft lighting, glamor shots to share but here's my JP LRP-07H getting ready for some ammo testing at the range. i've found that mine likes the AE 168gr OTM quite a bit.

i'm hoping they come out with a version of the Rapid Config hand guard for the LRP platform soon. would like something a bit lighter than the standard JP hand guard.

20131019_090715.jpg

Last edited:
Of course JP rifles are awesome!! They come from TEXAS! :) Now would someone PLEASE post a pic
with a hottie AND a JP so that this thread lives up to its title. Of course TX gals prefered..........................

Yes a tasteful picture of a Hot Gal made in Texas holding a Hot JP rifle made in Minnesota would be an appropriate addition to the JP Pron thread