• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

Ok,
so after 12 pages, we all realize that if you have an issue with a SH sponsor, you do the following:

1. Contact them directly, by phone first, email second.

2. If not resolved, contact me, I might be able to get it sorted.

3. Still not resolved, post your issue for the world to see

Thanks for listen to my Ted Talk
The common sense solution, what a novel idea!

Shame people don’t use it.

Reactions: kilizyrag
Lamb rocks, I love it
I bet...
iu

I think WX got axed from a comment recommending attacking police in a now deleted thread.

I got hungry reading this thread. There was a restaurant that used to be Miami Subs at Lovers Lane and Greenville Avenue and whenever we went there, I would have a gyro.

One of my favorite meals to remember is when our younger niece was graduating high school. Her high school sweetheart joined the USMC and she was going to LSU Baton Rouge (near where they lived and still live.) Her older sister was, at the time, a pasty chef. She found a screen of the USMC logo and frosted a cake with it.

My brother-in-law, and I went to the store and got 20 pound bag of mud bugs. And some Zatarain's. Baby red potatoes, porto bello mushrooms, baby ears of corn and did a crawfish boil. He had some leftover crawfish from the last time and made some crawfish etoufee'. Also, he heated up some and fried some breaded catfish.

A big pile mud bugs at one end of the large table outside and bone pile at the other end. Mostly I would eat the tail meat but once in a while suck the head to get the spices.

That was some good eatin', I done tole you one time. Tre bon, mon Ami.

Then, of course, there is my brisket, which could tempt the faith of a vegan.

Edited to add:

Many years ago, the wife and I and her parents (It was Father's Day weekend) went down to Galveston Island for the day. Walked on the Elisa, ate lunch at the Pier 19 restaurant. Shopped on the Strand. Going back home, we stopped for dinner at the Texan Bar and Grill in Rosenberg. You can have anything on the menu that you want as long as you want it fried.

Ash trays at every table. Ash trays at the urinals in the bathroom. You might die from cholesterol but you will die happy.

In my next life I plan to herd cats for a living, however if there is a God, I am certain he’ll give me an easier ride next go around, I’m betting I even make it through that one at least 5’6”.
Next Life - you’re Joe Biden’s Press Secretary. Try explaining all that shit away! lol

Thanks for all you do, SH is the shit.

Reactions: Ronws
Read the first few pages then skipped to the end. People actually stalked SJA across to other forums? That’s wild. It seems there’s a handful of “threat actors” across SH, always shooting loudest in any thread they deign to bless with their presence.

It seems many of them have been banned. I assume no one knows who I am and I’m not a prolific poster so no one’s gunning to ban me for being a loudmouth asshole.

That’s 1.3333 Flips!!!!
Hey, you remember the exchange rate!! Though with current inflation/dollar devaluation do you think it’s changed?
95% of the time #1 wont have to be gone past. (there are always that 5%)

#2 shouldn't be on Frank but thank you for offering sir. Ill contact shortly about my cars warranty.
You have a sense of humor despite everything that I enjoy seeing. That kind of resilience is a good quality.