• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

some pics of my sps tactical aac-sd

ford97

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2009
1323700650.jpg

1323700651.jpg

1323700652.jpg

I bought this rifle just before deer season from a guy that wanted to go back to shooting an AR, and got it for $480 for just the rifle. had 37 rounds through it and had all receipts and box. got it home and added some stuff that i had lying around like, cheap caldwel bipod, stock pack, quake claw sling, seekins 20moa base, burris xtr low rings, and i ordered one of the new vortex viper hs 4-16x50 scopes with bdc reticle. should be a great hunting/range rifle for me. probably gonna go with a bell&carlson light tactical stock and a timney trigger. what you guys think of it? tell me if the pics aren't working.

Re: some pics of my sps tactical aac-sd

Looks good, now go shoot the hell out of it and find out what works and does not.

Man you got a pretty good deal I'd say..been thinking of getting one of them too. Sure would be nice to win the damn lottery so I could afford my addiction.

yea it can get pretty expensive. the only thing that I bought for this rifle that i didnt have already is the base and scope. It shoots usa ammo 168gr hollowpoints and federal gold medal match pretty good. will probably shoot 175s better

Thats an awesome rifle. Do you happen to know how high your 20 moa base lifts the front ring up? I am buying the the exact same rifle and plan on using a 50mm objective lens scope with a 20 moa base. I dont know if the base I want to use is the same dimensions as yours. My problem is figuring out what size rings to get. I was planning on some medium 6 hole Weavers, but you said yours are the low version and I would like to mount it as low as possible. Your rifle is the first one set up the way I want mine to be.

that is one hell of a deal. i thought i got a good deal and you beat me by almost $150

yea get a B&C quick!

Just put a B&C A3 on my SPS Tact. AAC-SD and LOVE IT! I paid $600 off buds for the base rifle so that was an amazing deal.

Great deal! That and your new Vortex! I would have loved to find that one!

thanks guys. im lovin the viper hs. its a bit clearer than my older viper pa. cant beat them for the money. as soon as deer season is over im gonna start to add a few more things to it. gonna get a timney trigger, b&c light tactical, aac breakout, bolt knob, and gonna get it all cerakoted green