• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Some pics of the 5R... NEW GLASS!!!

Jakerz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Statesville, NC
Hey Guys,

Finally got a decent piece of glass for my 5R, I can't wait to shoot it but its gonna be raining all weekend and I'm going out of town Monday for another few weeks ><. I also ordered an Atlas with the AI spicket and a Monopod that should be waiting for me sometime next week
smile.gif

Guns Specs:

- M700 5R Milspec Barrel and Action
- AICS 1.5 painted black with stainless screws
- US Optics SN-3 3.2-17x44 Mil/Mil w/ Mil-Scale GAP ret.
- EGW low rings and EGW 1 piece base
- Badger bolt knob

I wanna thank George and GA Precision for the SN-3 and the Badger knob, great guys to deal with!

Jake

Re: Some pics of the 5R... NEW GLASS!!!

Lookin Good. Range report needed.

Scott

Nice looking stick you got there. I'll stop by and try it out for you next time I am in Mobile. Just kidding brother. Have fun with the new toy.

I didn't know that US Optics and AI stocks come in purple. New color looks good. All kidding aside looks good.

Looks good Jake! Take your ass over that bridge and let's shoot that bitch!!!

Haha thanks guys...

JRose: yea dude I really need to shoot I havnt had a chance with all this out of town work. But I'll shoot you a pm next time I'm in town maybe we can get together.

Jake