• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Some Random Planking Pic Heavy

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
My bride and I didn't get raptured, so we decided to do some planking instead
laugh.gif

Outhouse Planking
14e31jm.jpg

Pass With Care!
111njab.jpg

Picnic Planking
73o6lt.jpg

Fishing Planking
k00prm.jpg

Tractor Planking
t7detx.jpg

Road Kill Planking
eaip1d.jpg

And finally, an underpass at night Planking
16a5gux.jpg

Re: Some Random Planking Pic Heavy

I hadn't heard about this today until I read about some idiot that fell of the roof of a car and killed himself.

This is the new "extreme" sport where the objective is to lay flat on something.

Finally a sport that requires no skill and the laziest kid will get picked first!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hadn't heard about this today until I read about some idiot that fell of the roof of a car and killed himself.

This is the new "extreme" sport where the objective is to lay flat on something.

Finally a sport that requires no skill and the laziest kid will get picked first! </div></div>

I've never tried this. I tried extreme ironing though, and it wasn't nearly as fun (I did manage to actually iron my whole closet of service dress though...)

Encyclopedia dramatica has a unique take on it
http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Planking

Looks like an exit wound behind the head on that deer with a perfect guthook slice to retrive backstraps...

Planking - the polesitting of the 21st century.

You all will have to excuse DD, he really needed a break from imagineering projects so he decided to hypnotize his wife to participate in this relaxed endeavor called planking.

Everyone needs a release and DD is a brother here so enjoy and relish in the artistic quality of the photos.
laugh.gif

You are fuckin nuts dude......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RegularGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a great thread. More pics. </div></div>

Yes, more pics?!?!?!?

Ha ha, I love it perfect lazy man sport. I'm currently in training and going for gold in the 2014 Olympics.

I was planking the girlfriend a little bit ago.

...No pictures though.

Is there no limit to ridiculousness? Looks like you're waiting for surprise sky buttsecks from Superman while sniffing an outhouse.

You shoulda got raptured.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was planking the girlfriend a little bit ago.

...No pictures though.</div></div>

Now this I would have to be sure to do more of though.

Would really need pics.

In Tennessee, we'd just call it laying down on stuff and taking pictures.

I'm disappointed GL, the bra strap scope cover would have been a much better way to spend your spare time IMO

....and again....Planking is fucking........awesome.....

I could tell you were in MT in your first pic by the number and placement of bullet holes in the outhouse door.

Some cutting edge planking here !!! Be careful though this is an extreme sport and not for the timid -People have died!!!!

To add an extra facet to this white knuckle event, how about tossing in some cheese? I think a nice feta or even a toasted brie would go nicely.

Gaslight, if you wanna roll with the big boys on this site, you better roll hard and fast.

Try it on the crapper ! then you have done something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: srtaman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try it on the crapper ! then you have done something. </div></div>

You mean try it while crapping.

Who was shooting at you while you were doing this. Looks dangerous....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bride and I didn't get raptured, so we decided to do some planking instead
laugh.gif

Outhouse Planking
14e31jm.jpg

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KyDmax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess we need to start a new forum now call plankers-hide!!! </div></div>

Really?? That's what u came up with, house arrest is getting to u already!

Surgeon General's Warning: Excessive planking may cause premature blindness.

In all honesty, every time I see pictures of people planking I think I am looking at a narcoleptic's vacation photo album.

I like to reverse plank all over creation I call it "napping."

Hey man, found a guy who has you beat all to hell...

orc-tech.jpg

Now <span style="font-weight: bold">that</span> is some HD planking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there no limit to ridiculousness? Looks like you're waiting for surprise sky buttsecks from Superman while sniffing an outhouse.

You shoulda got raptured. </div></div>

LOL this is my favorite post yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...don't get it.

You guys actually went out and did this???? What the hell is wrong with you? Get a dog or something...but PLEASE don't have any kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys actually went out and did this???? What the hell is wrong with you? Get a dog or something...but PLEASE don't have any kids. </div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, get up, I think Abe Lincoln is sneaking up on you from behind the outhouse!! </div></div>

Jason, hilarious! Took one look at the photo, got it. Big ass top hat!

Guess I Planked a few times in the last 30+ years.
If we knew it was a sport, I would have a frickin medal!

Those pics seem kinda lame, but don't want to re-create bad things for others.

Worse case seems to be falling off the roof of a shitter.

On the frame would have taken a little more work, and thought.

Never go extreme planking with friends, its certainly a solo sport.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RDWhfl99Kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RDWhfl99Kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>