• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Some Vortex PST's are in.

Re: Some Vortex PST's are in.

PST is made in...?

Japan?

The SFP PST looks pretty good. I'm thinking of picking one up for a project rifle. The MOA/MOA version should be a good substitute for my MOA/MOA NF.

I'm pretty sure the PST's are made in the Philippines.
The Razor is made in Japan.

need to get in on one of the 25s.....
smile.gif

Yes we do. please feel free to call Neil to order one (I already called it a year and came home) or you can order from our web site

Happy, Healthy, Fun & Safe New Year's to one and all.

just placed my order for the 16x said it was available
smile.gif
smile.gif

For under $200.00 I think is is a good choice that you should be pleased with. It is not going to give you any WOW factor, but you will feel you got more than your money's worth.
FYI, We have put the Vortex Skyline 20-60x80 Spotting Scopes on sale for only $299.99. That, IMO, is a best buy item at that price range in a spotter

Can anyone tell me how the turret knobs feel? Do the clicks resemble a Nightforce NXS or are they more like a Falcon with less force to turn and smaller clicks like the Falcon's? I really like the clicks on my NXS, just curious as to how the PST's are.

Thank you!!

Wow,
Just called Cameraland... got Neil (at 17:30 Eastern) and he personally pulled my order and shipped within 15 min of placing!!
Pretty amazing response!
Come on baby!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doug,
Any word on when the FFP models will be arriving???

Mike </div></div>
I do not know when, however, I feel it is safe to say this...
It's not this week or we'd know already.
It won't be next week as SHOT Show will be going on.
The earliest would be the week of the 24th

Thanks for all the goodies that came with my order Doug. The PST 1-4 looks great.

I'll be at SHOT but as a buyer, not an exhibitor. Vortex has a booth there in the Tactical section where they will be showing their products.

A week or so after the show I'll be posting all the demo deals i hooked up with while there.

I'll be in a Camera Land shirt and hat while there so if any of the members here will be there and you see me, please feel free to stop me and introduce yourself.

I'll be there too Doug. Nice to meet you and say thanks in person for all the great deals and great customer service you have given me the last couple of years !

I ordered a PST 1-4 and received it yesterday. Made the coffee this morning. Thanks for the great service!

Enjoy the scope and the coffee too. our pleasure to work with you.

=================================================

BTW, we have more 1-4's in MOA in stock and have more MRADs coming in today or tomorrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8fuldoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Enjoy the scope and the coffee too. our pleasure to work with you.

</div></div>

What is the brand of that coffee? I threw the package away without ordering more and the wife really liked it.