• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone desperately wanted to be a cop

More Rons...theyre everywhere. Now both of them can share a cell, and good riddance.

We had a security guard named Harry at a job like that years ago. He had a fully tricked-out salvage-titled Chevy Impala. Blue suit with Philly shield lookalike. Fucker actually drove 50+ miles round trip to play cop along the way, and then sit in the lot in his clapped-out POS clip job, glaring menacingly and eating a bag lunch like a squirrel in a tree. I asked him once what load be carried in his Ruger paperweight, and he told me that whatever was good enough for NATO was good enough for him. At that point I had heard and seen enough, so I had a chat with the internal security guy, retired PSP, and Harry stopped gracing us with his pin-headed presence shortly thereafter.

We had a security guard named Harry at a job like that years ago. He had a fully tricked-out salvage-titled Chevy Impala. Blue suit with Philly shield lookalike. Fucker actually drove 50+ miles round trip to play cop along the way, and then sit in the lot in his clapped-out POS clip job, glaring menacingly and eating a bag lunch like a squirrel in a tree. I asked him once what load be carried in his Ruger paperweight, and he told me that whatever was good enough for NATO was good enough for him. At that point I had heard and seen enough, so I had a chat with the internal security guy, retired PSP, and Harry stopped gracing us with his pin-headed presence shortly thereafter.

Somewhat off the topic, but this one was a trip.

3klmkj.jpg

He works at my Philly-area hospital of choice. Unerringly, these dudes make my visits a fucking trip. They latch on to me like I'm going to shoplift a stethescope. One time, I was actually accosted while I was half out of it on a stretcher after a procedure. The attention is so seriously ridiculous that I decided on one office visit to get a pic of him for a laugh. During one stay, when I had to do some work while I was in, the wife pulled up after hours, like 2100, to deliver some materials to me, hand to hand at the front door. This exact fuckin' droid stood post outside the security office entrance, wearing a cheap-ass pair of drugstore sunglasses, watching me come and go in front of him in a wheelchair per policy like I was gonna start shit.

View attachment 7210736

He works at my Philly-area hospital of choice. Unerringly, these dudes make my visits a fucking trip. They latch on to me like I'm going to shoplift a stethescope. One time, I was actually accosted while I was half out of it on a stretcher after a procedure. The attention is so seriously ridiculous that I decided on one office visit to get a pic of him for a laugh. During one stay, when I had to do some work while I was in, the wife pulled up after hours, like 2100, to deliver some materials to me, hand to hand at the front door. This exact fuckin' droid stood post outside the security office entrance, wearing a cheap-ass pair of drugstore sunglasses, watching me come and go in front of him in a wheelchair per policy like I was gonna start shit.
Unfortunately their is no cure for poquito beecho .

Reactions: 1J04

View attachment 7210736

That’s chuck norris’s dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Lmao

Who :
Carries SOB esp in car.
Carries unloaded.
Wants to do cop stuff for free.

And I vote not guilty for the truck driver. Impersonators should be shot on sight.

Aside from being a wannabe and kitting your car for it.

Who does that dumb shit with kids in the car?!? what in the actual fuck!

Reactions: Ravenworks

Wow, wow, wow. That there is a ticking time bomb. He already "went off" and was lucky things didn't go really sideways (lucky he didn't kill anyone). He needs to be put away for a long time. And, he should not have custody of his kids. He should be barred from owning firearms. But, yeah... jail would be good. That was tough listening to the kid crying, "I wanna go home."

Just stunning stupidity.

I was waiting for him to start waving the gun at his kids to shut up.

In any case you can be sure he still thinks he was wronged and a victim in all of this.

I , for one, am impressed the tail lights of that Chevy didn't break!!

A truly disturbing incident. Yes, NM vs FL - Part I on a news channel near you.