• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone needs a laying on of hands

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_army_infiltrator

Jesse Bernard Johnston III
This undated photo shows Jesse Bernard Johnston III, 26, wearing a Marine dress uniform with ribbons and medals even though records show he never served in the Marine Corps. An Associated Press investigation has found that, despite not having a military background, Johnston was able to join the Army Reserve in February and was given the rank of sergeant. Records show his only military experience was attending part of a 12-week Marine officer candidate course for college students in 2004. Because he didn't complete the course, he didn't become a Marine. The Army is now investigating the circumstances surrounding his enlistment and whether he was able to gain his rank based on a phony Marine record.… Read more »
(AP Photo)

This f--k really needs a serious ass whoopin!

Re: Someone needs a laying on of hands

Wow, why not just join and do it the right way? He probably spent just as much time learning to fake it as it would have took to do it the right way.

i was just about to post this sitchblade. i never had the honor of serving, but this guy needs a serious beating. along with whoever was supposed to check this stuff out. now i know why guys here are so intent on outing a fake (thorax)

Switch,
Let me check the peach tree and cut a good switch and take that boy behind the barn.

3/4 to one inch switch would work just fine and it will leave a mark. Actually a lot of em.

keep the stick. I'd like to beat him into a pulp with my one good fist.

Some recruiters will do most anything in their quest to get people to sign on the dotted line.

This does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the numbers of others with similar backgrounds that have not been discovered.

That means he lied at his "swearing in oath". Some people just never learn.

An "oath" does not have much meaning in today's America.

Our elected officials can openly lie, cheat, and steal and they all take an oath of office.