• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone Stole My Gunbroker Account

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I got a notification that someone changed my account. I try to get into it and they stole my account and changed the email address, so I have no way of getting my account back.

Does anyone know how to steal it back or how to contact gunbroker.com and file a report?

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    Did they get any money from you on the deal?

Steal it back? Sure. Just figure out the new email and password. Log in and change the info. That's what they did. Easy peasy.

Good luck getting anything out of Gunbroker. If the isnt an instant $ in it they dont reply.

Call the Feds. Let them know that some white supremacist has hacked your account, and is currently buying evil black rifles with it.

Better yet, call Gunbroker. If they offer no help, tell them the next call will be to the Feds.

Good luck with that

1655405801322.png

That's interesting that they were able to change the email address. Websites usually require a confirmation email.

Gunbroker has to be the most Fudd run bullshit site with the same fudd level of hubris and 1982 level of service I've ever encountered.
    You don't respond to your PM's either ;)

Gunbroker was on top of this. I just had to prove I was who I said I was. Seems the bad guy not only changed my password but my email address too.

He tried to use my name to sell a SCAR. Had it sold and I guess was waiting for payment. Everything was listed under my username and if the deal would have gone through, I'm not sure what would have happened.

Leason to be learned. Check in every week to your Gunbroker account and make sure everything is good.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee