• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something I just realized with the whole Afghanistan disaster

This has many more implications for the United States than what most people would believe. If this type of terrorism is allowed to happen, there will be many emboldened fanatics around the world who now believe they can attack US positions, maybe even within the borders of the United States.

Biden is opening a can of worms that will cost American lives. This pacification of terrorist will not end here, that's a promise.

This is just the new fast and furious...it's all part of the plan.

Reactions: BLEE and Jim Out
China sharing intelligence. The talibans memes are too sophisticated for them- Im guessing China there too. We should leave all potentil rare earth element mining sites radioactive for a millennia on our way out the door. If we cant have them- they cant either.
Course, the Chinese, Russians, tallies, none of them care bout safety (what are rads?) so they'll just keep diggin' and use slave labor to get what's needed...

I think the bomb will be on isis hands. The taliban are in a position to fire upon the crowd at will and haven't.

Doesn't rule out (rouge) taliban.

The taliban have nothing to gain by shooting / bombing the place at the moment.

Thier restraint was well played.
It may be temporary I suspect but I believe a long time before anyone bothers going in there again.

The Afghan people want freedom they will have to be commited to thier cause.

I give it 20 years at least.

Former Vice-president Amrullah Saleh just announced on Sky News that he is the acting President, that he is holding out in Panjshir Province and welcomes any Afghans that cannot get through the airport to flee to that province and continue the fight for the country. Foreigners are welcome as well as an alternative evacuation point and will be defended by the remnants of the Afghan Army.

Somebody is getting their butt kicked. Don't know if it's the good or the bad guys.

All I care is that they are fighting back. Its a bright spot in this shitty affair.

Speculating here, but the firing is coming from multiple improved elevated positions and concentrating fire into to a single zone, so I'd guess this taken from the vantage of defenders repelling attackers which would fit the narrative that the Taliban are attempting to push into the valley which the Northern Alliance holds.

Or its fake news and it is merely a night fire training exercise. 🤷‍♂️

Well good for them but the whole country would have had to join them.

Fox has updated the number of Marines and soldiers killed to 10 and many more injured.

Can anyone else verify this?

If this is true, Biden needs to be removed from office immediately and court martialed with the death penalty being a viable option. Now he plans to go home to get more dementia treatments. Unbelievable.

Even CNN is hyper critical of this and of Pedo Joe.

Well good for them but the whole country would have had to join them.

Appears Tajikistan wasn't happy with a Pashtun take over of Afghanistan. Panjishir Valley is controlled by a Tajik ethnic population. Tajikistan warned Pakistan yesterday that they would not accept an Afghanistan fully controlled by the Taliban.
There are unconfirmed (near speculative) reports that Tajikistan has been sending supplies to the valley in support of the Northern Alliance. All sides deny this development, but Indian outlets are reporting on it. Tajikistan's goal are near term. They want to force the Taliban to the negotiation table in order to form an inclusive government with the Tajiks and Uzbeks.

Fox has updated the number of Marines and soldiers killed to 10 and many more injured.

Can anyone else verify this?

All other outlets are citing Fox News Lucas Tomlin on this report. I think it would be prudent to wait for further confirmation. Even if it is true at this moment, it is possible that the number will rise as time passes.

Edit to add:
Commander USCENTCOM Gen McKenzie, Jr. reported in a press conference that there are a total of 27 US Marine Casualties. 12 of those are KIA.

Last edited:
Fellas, I hate to see this shit and I have the utmost respect for you all. But unless that grey haired window licker pulls it out of the bag then you’re going to become a laughing stock.

What makes me more irate is that our politicians here are completely reliant on Creepy Joe’s response. The UK no longer has the backbone to react accordingly to these blatant acts of terrorism and infringements on human rights without the might of the US military, and I’m no fucking bootlicker either. Facts are facts. It’s an embarrassment for us all and a crying shame.

Attachments

• 8C40DAF3-0372-4AAD-A39A-590C5CB8C34B.jpeg
    8C40DAF3-0372-4AAD-A39A-590C5CB8C34B.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: atomic41
I’d like to add, I’m deeply sorry for your losses and may hell fire (or hellfires) rain down upon those responsible.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
The Red Headed Liar is getting chewed up by the reporters. She continues to answer using party lies. I feel the tide may be turning just a bit. Let's see how it goes over the next week or so.

Reactions: BLEE
For any one wondering where the huge numbers of 'foreign nationals' come , many afghanis with dual citizenship ,vacationing in Afghanistan.

Just some sob stories that made the front page in the media , the crazy part is the 'refuges' that got asylum

''Six California students and their parents trapped in Afghanistan on a school trip return to the US''

''German'' family of Afghan refugees being evacuated from a holiday in Afghanistan...
Opera Snapshot_2021-08-26_165222_twitter.com.png

Just a couple thoughts to try and start painting this clusterfuck picture. 1: we don’t know the reason for this debacle but it’s either money and/or power and sooner or later the beneficiary will come to light. 2: biden is not controlling anything, it’s whoever has their hand up his pussy (soros, obama, gates, china, putin or ???) or a group of people with a single goal in mind. 3: whoever is calling the shots wants biden and possibly harris out of the picture because why else would a lifelong politician tie themselves to this disaster, biden continues to double down on, this was my decision and I did the right thing and the buck stops with me. A politician will deflect, blame someone else or deny it was there doing. I think the people that are whispering in his ear is setting him up to fall on his sword 4: biden didn’t steal the election, someone else did but they had to use him as an intermediary to get the real people in power. I think when this thing really goes fubar in the next couple weeks we will see a clearer picture. One thing for sure they want a lesser America and more of your sacrifices. This whole thing really stinks and someday we’ll find the dead rat then we will see if we have the fortitude to take the garbage out.
Its been reported that not even our allies knew we were just going to go out for milk in the middle of the night and bail. It's obvious there was no plan outside of GTFO as fast as possible even though there was basically zero reason to; its not like 20 armor divisions were 2 days away and heading towards us or whatever. No reason to go, but we left with the chaos infused panic only seen by meth heads who are warned 2 minutes before the cops show up to arrest them.

On the flip side of this, no one has mentioned, or noticed, just how many Taliban showed up, in force, at basically the exact bases we had just abandoned. This wasn't just a few hundred of them or some random platoon that realized, hey, something is different here. It was an organized army across all fronts that knew where to go, when it was safe to move in further and then had a plan of what to cut off from where; thus causing the fallout we are seeing of 10's of thousands of US and allies basically left behind.

You can't tell me that they can mass that big of a force let alone do anything that didn't resemble a human wave zerg rush against these areas and installations in ~2 days. If they could, why hadn't they ever before done anything even 25% of the size of this?

No fucking way. There's something else to this.

Oh and P.S. - this also proves that basically fucking everyone over there is in some way Taliban/terrorist. They just weren't wearing uniforms and shooting at you at the time leadership deemed them 'the good guys' we had to win over.
I think WW3 just started. Had to be done on purpose to make US look bad/weak by brotherhood infiltration of executive branch and others…will force India into a 2 front war with the “????” on one side with the weapons Biden left for them and China on the other. Taiwan is toast which means we are going to be very unhappy citizens…we can thank every Globalist voter for the body bags. Bannon has some good guest on sometimes that can explain it better than I…so sad.

Reactions: deersniper
It seems that in Doha deal with the Taliban US agreed to keep flying bags of cash to the Taliban , Taliban international recognition, and removal of sanctions and bounties.

According to the terms of the Washington-Taliban agreement signed in Doha in February 2020, the U.S. should continue to fund Afghanistan during and after its withdrawal.

Meanwhile US forces on the ground tasking Taliban with providing perimeter security :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The Dems are thinking long term like they usually do, which is why the rank and file republicans have been getting smoked for the last 30 years arguing about who goes to church more or some bullshit.

biden is all about him and legacy

50 years from now the books will not talk about the thousands of civilians that get executed when we’re are out.

it will just say that Biden made the bold move that no other president was willing to do because it political suicide.

“Yet he was so firm in his belief system and campaign promises that he did it anyway, ending the longest war in US history”

I actually want to see how China and Taliban play together. They hate each other, because of how China treats Muslims is the western provinces. And the Taliban /Afghan dont care about money…as the CIA found out the last 20 years.

I expect problems on the boarder, small stuff that may not be publicized but dont be surprised the reason we left Ammo and equipment is to have a foothold and use the Afghan against China like we did against Russia

some senate report will come out years from now saying we are funding the Taliban. the regular US civilian will have a fit because they can’t think 2 steps in front of themselves remembering China is the main threat.
India is the target

Here is the supposed drone strike on the ISIS-K leader. I seriously doubt this is the real airstrike or it's the worst attempt at trying to lie about this strike.

Here is the supposed drone strike on the ISIS-K leader. I seriously doubt this is the real airstrike or it's the worst attempt at trying to lie about this strike.

Fair point….
Do you think we have eyes on the ground that trust us enough to give us intel anymore?!! I doubt it. I think they just whacked some random dudes and now, since no one can conduct any damage assessment on the ground, they are claiming it as a victory. Now with this newest strike, when the hell did we get the ability to detect vbieds from the air with out human intel?!! Failure to get positive id is a war crime… just saying

Reactions: NoDopes
Fair point….
Do you think we have eyes on the ground that trust us enough to give us intel anymore?!! I doubt it. I think they just whacked some random dudes and now, since no one can conduct any damage assessment on the ground, they are claiming it as a victory. Now with this newest strike, when the hell did we get the ability to detect vbieds from the air with out human intel?!! Failure to get positive id is a war crime… just saying

The seats in that vehicle didn't burn. The front of the vehicle doesn't look like it has any damage. It looks to me like it had an engine fire not bombed from a drone. Where's the blood? I call it fake news.

All I care is that they are fighting back. Its a bright spot in this shitty affair.

Speculating here, but the firing is coming from multiple improved elevated positions and concentrating fire into to a single zone, so I'd guess this taken from the vantage of defenders repelling attackers which would fit the narrative that the Taliban are attempting to push into the valley which the Northern Alliance holds.

Or its fake news and it is merely a night fire training exercise. 🤷‍♂️
No incoming tracers......you decide.

Doc

I don't know, because, I'm not a Mil. Drone guy, but, I would have thought there would have been a larger crater and more burnt shit evidence, Mac:unsure:

India is the target
China is already working on that.
Over the last few years China has been building more and more dams down south.

apparently most of India’s river/water comes from the north and originates in southern China.

China just so happens to “need” all the water …pretty much working on starving India for money or land.

India has brought it up in the UN etc but not much has been talked about.

add to it no one wants India or China
There are just too many people to deal with.

China is already working on that.
Over the last few years China has been building more and more dams down south.

apparently most of India’s river/water comes from the north and originates in southern China.

China just so happens to “need” all the water …pretty much working on starving India for money or land.

India has brought it up in the UN etc but not much has been talked about.

add to it no one wants India or China
There are just too many people to deal with.
Many playing similar games, Taliban just opened the floodgates on Helmand river to increase flow to draught stricken Iranian regions , water was previously withheld as part of a maximum pressure campaign against Iran.

Similar games are being played on Nile with the new dam potentially cutting flow to Egypt

Reactions: brianf
Reactions: 10ring'r
Drone strike on hardcore jihadis driving a golf cart in Afghanistan :ROFLMAO: ROFL , you can't even make this shit up.

Its not the Taliban but ISI-K the funny thing is that CNN CIA just aired an interview with ISI-K which was shot 2 weeks before the bombing and Alison Cooper tweeted about it . no wonder folks dubed it ''CIA tweets CIA interview with CIA''

CNN’s airing of an interview with an ISIS-K commander left observers to wonder how the media outlet gained access to the terrorist leader – and protected his identity – two weeks before his group killed nearly 200 people.
The interview was aired on Saturday, with the “senior ISIS-K commander” telling CNN reporter Clarissa Ward at a hotel in Kabul that the group was “laying low and waiting for its moment to strike.”

Last edited: