• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something to make you smile or🤦🏼‍♂️

giphy.gif

Reactions: MCSO1357
Omg. Is that really him. What a pathetic fuck. Man I was popcorn would have stabbed him back in the day

so he didnt even hit anything?

he just came to a stop and couldnt stand?

if this was Trump, you would have reps and senators oozing out of the walls claiming he was "physically unfit to be president and must resign"
The old joke was "If President Trump walked on water, the press headline would be 'Trump demonstrates unable to swim'"

I think you all are racists for what you're doing to poor Joe! Can't you see he's trying to stick up for black folks? This bike stunt was just him channeling his inner Puff Daddy and showing he as a white man can fall off a bike just as cool as a black man!

1PxpLm.gif

I think you all are racists for what you're doing to poor Joe! Can't you see he's trying to stick up for black folks? This bike stunt was just him channeling his inner Puff Daddy and showing he as a white man can fall off a bike just as cool as a black man!

1PxpLm.gif
So you are saying the bike was also stolen?

Sirhr