• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something to ponder over your coffee.

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.

I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty.

A true patriot will defend his country from its government.

When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

The man who said all of the above would be held as a domestic terrorist in this current state of America. I doubt he would be given a trial for years, as has been done to others. His name??? Thomas Jefferson.

Enjoy your morning coffee.

Edit: I have no opinion on the above.

Reactions: Rookie
I’m just pointing out historical facts.

I have no opinion on them.

😂