• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Something you want to see, then something you dont

Re: Something you want to see, then something you dont

The buck looks like a "taker" for my area, not many deer left here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can have your deer and pork too! </div></div>

One order of sausage coming right up!

Hah more than one order!
Any ideas on the weight? I havent seen very many hogs, one bout 200 pounds and he was smaller than this.

Wow, that's a fucking hog? Thing looks huge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">id say somewhere around 250lbs </div></div>

Like i said we trapped some that were 175-200 and they were much smaller than this.
My dad thinks 300~ but idk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The buck looks like a "taker" for my area, not many deer left here.</div></div>

I guess there is a good thing about living in a heavily regulated state. We got tons of deer and turkey down in south jersey. Almost to the point of them being pests. Supposedly the pig population is on the rise as well.

+1 for the cow tag and id hit it with a howitzer !

Got pics of an entire herd of em. If thats the right word. 3 Generations of pigs ate a whole bag of corn in 1 night. Hung around from 11:30 to 6:30. Pics of the same hog and one that looks about 50 lbs bigger, and judging by the tree, comes up to my waist. Im 6'4".......I guess ill be carrying a handgun or a shotgun with me to my stand.