• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sometimes no move is the right move.

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    If everything does go to shit? Basically I am saying be the defender. Secure yourself don't forget cameras they keep folks from saying you are the attacker. They are cheap now a days. And stay home so the Gov can clean up the mess. Don't be part of that mess. Look we pay the Gov to do our National Security killing. Let them do it. Let them do it with extreme prejudice.

I never in my life thought I would be OK with the Gov doing so. But I am, The U.S. Constitution is worth killing for. It ultimately will not be our choice. The choice belongs to the Evil. Trust Trump, He has earned it with me. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. Saw that in a movie. :) JMHO

Be on the right side of history. If the Gov fails or falls. Only then does it become a fight for not just life, but also Liberty.

I agree with the OP, we just gotta make sure we don't be the ones gettin killed fer being hoarders.

Reactions: Mwalex
    You are in denial, they already gun doewn Trump voters at concerts, they shoot up a republicann baseball game, they attack trump voters daily.

The gov thinks you and us are the mess not them. Agree on letting them trigger themselves but make no mistake they want you and your kind dead or enslaved.

If everything does go to shit? Basically I am saying be the defender. Secure yourself don't forget cameras they keep folks from saying you are the attacker. They are cheap now a days. And stay home so the Gov can clean up the mess. Don't be part of that mess. Look we pay the Gov to do our National Security killing. Let them do it. Let them do it with extreme prejudice.

I never in my life thought I would be OK with the Gov doing so. But I am, The U.S. Constitution is worth killing for. It ultimately will not be our choice. The choice belongs to the Evil. Trust Trump, He has earned it with me. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. Saw that in a movie. :) JMHO

Be on the right side of history. If the Gov fails or falls. Only then does it become a fight for not just life, but also Liberty.

You are in denial, they already gun doewn Trump voters at concerts, they shoot up a republicann baseball game, they attack trump voters daily.

The gov thinks you and us are the mess not them. Agree on letting them trigger themselves but make no mistake they want you and your kind dead or enslaved.

They don't want us dead or enslaved. They want us dead and enslaved. Where do you think this zombie nonsense started.

But I agree that any actions on a patriots part should be the last resort after everything else has been reasonably tried.

How do you get the snakes and Demonrats out of the grass ?
    You set fire to it and kill all you can before they escape.

They have allready fired the first shots and second and third, committed treasonous acts against or country and constitution yet there they are still sitting on tax payer salaries continuing the assault unabated. As we speak plotting the next move to destroy Kavanaugh by slander and lies without any resemblance of law and order.

I'm not sure how much more can be tolerated without setting the grass on fire.

I keep saying..."be the gray man." Do this until it is time to act and then hoist the Jolly Roger and start slitting throats with reckless abandon.

Get ready...I started training more with my carbines and handguns.

I have started going to 3 gun as well. Even at 57 years old, I won't be unprepared.

I keep saying..."be the gray man." Do this until it is time to act and then hoist the Jolly Roger and start slitting throats with reckless abandon.

Get ready...I started training more with my carbines and handguns.

I have started going to 3 gun as well. Even at 57 years old, I won't be unprepared.

For the first time in my life I'm going to develop a load for my AR carbine. Then, purchase the components and start filling those 1,000's of LC 5.56 cases I've been picking up for years. Should keep me busy this winter along with the .308 project.

In the meantime, keep adding to the Mountain House stash. And batteries, meds, toothbrushes and paste, soap ,seeds, kegs of nails, gas cans, LP tanks, etc,etc.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Unless they march up and cuff Trump nothing is kicking off. Well, if the dems lose 10 senate seats then things might get a bit touch and go. I do believe the dems ar going to get crushed, this shit show has the deplorable and a lot of independents seething like nothing else in a long time.

Unless they march up and cuff Trump nothing is kicking off. Well, if the dems lose 10 senate seats then things might get a bit touch and go. I do believe the dems ar going to get crushed, this shit show has the deplorable and a lot of independents seething like nothing else in a long time.

I have a feeling midterms may just be another 51/49% engineered nail biter just like all the other elections. You can bet your ass the deep state electronic voting machine hackers will be working triple duty to get their chosen ones in. Trump slipped in under their radar the last time, so you can be assured they won't be taking it for granted. Voter fraud will be on a scale like we've never seen before.

There's absolutely no way that the democrat vote count could legally have been that close to Trump 2 years ago. Just by looking at the campaign rally crowd size for each side back then, Trump should have actually had 2/3 of the popular vote.

Reactions: diverdon
    Like I said before, a few facial recognition cameras at voting stations would go a long way in ending voter fraud. I hope Trump is on it.

You want to be part of the problem and a target for the Gov? Go for it. Me I will be passive until its time to be violent. Like Nik said, then I will be merciless. You try and take down the US Constitution I will kill you or die protecting it. I will fight to protect President Trump too. Otherwise it's popcorn, canned and freeze dried foods while watching the show from home.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
    Tucker is 100% correct. Further in a war who is going to pick targets? How much good did McVeigh do? None McVeigh set us back.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Tucker is 100% correct. Further in a war who is going to pick targets? How much good did McVeigh do? None McVeigh set us back.
    When they shoot at you...Shoot Back.
    Look at how much they've eroded over the last 50 or 60 years.
    It's not a war they want. They are patient and deliberate.
    Every new generation born under less freedom expects less freedom than the one before it.
    The problem is that the deepstate lost power when Trump was Elected. This meant their passive overthrow of the people was in Jeopardy. So the war has been heating up since. They would kill us all if it meant keeping their power. Evil is gonna be Evil. JMHO

So lets say the "Blue Wave" happens and they hold clear majorities everywhere but POTUS, and then they impeach POTUS (for whatever).
    You are, of course, right about their erosion of liberty and drip-drip of totalitarianism, but these Progressives are nothing like the Democrats of the last generation. They are fanatic revolutionaries. They WILL attack, and they don't give a fuck about preserving the system, nor do they care what precedents they set. Theirs is "The History of Now", and that's it.

They cannot help themselves. Radical fanatics like them never can. I am certain they will resort to violence, because their ilk has never not....

Reactions: gigamortis
    When they shoot at you...Shoot Back.

The problem is that the deepstate lost power when Trump was Elected. This meant their passive overthrow of the people was in Jeopardy. So the war has been heating up since. They would kill us all if it meant keeping their power. Evil is gonna be Evil. JMHO

I hope I don't sound like someone who would have a problem defending myself. Yes they are evil,and evil is well known for being relentless. The best way for us to win is to insure Republicans win in November.

Of course it is!!!
    I HATED Barack Obama. I thought he was a commie bastard who's main goal was tribalizing America and replacing our republic with a totalitarian oligarchy. However, I felt we just had to fight his policies, take our lumps, and hope the next administration could roll back his crushing regulations, oppressive taxes, and terrible policies. Never once did I say I don't accept him as POTUS, except perhaps in jest, or claim that he did not legitimately win. Why? Because I know history, and do not expect any moment to be the last ever.

This is exactly what the left is saying, and that is how I know for certain they will resort to violence when they don't get their way. They will start murdering people and they will do so with the approval of their own diseased consciences. All their idiotic supporters who think they're kewl for being a hip leftist will be horrified, do nothing, and it will be too late.

Why do you think their #1 objective after murdering babies is to disarm us? Why do you think stopping Kavanagh is do or die for them? If they loose they will accept it even less than the Hildebeast loss. They will attack, period. Doing nothing will not be an option.

The dumbest, most elitist worshipingest polemicist in the nation pretty much gets everything right and totally wrong at the same time. Want to see what a brain damaged communist thinks:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/...tml?rref=collection/sectioncollection/opinion

Surprise, surprise! The coming violence is all the fault of the right. The poor leftists have nothing to do with it, and will have no choice but to begin murder and mayhem, because the Republicans have driven them to it!

I hope he's the first to be erased from history in the coming storm he's done nothing but helped create with his 100% biased and ultra far left opinions.

The one thing that needs to be remembered is how much the leftist cause is magnified by MSM. Remember that these idiots are a huge minority. MSM's constant portrayal of their "cause" makes them appear larger than life and mainstream. They are not even amongst the liberal camp. They are a small aberration of individuals. Even when I attended a few anti-2A events, you see them as they are...screaming cry-baby types that are without purpose. They are easy to ignore. I had one yell and scream in my face at an anti-2A event and I spit on her...a nice lunger and thought she and her boyfriend? were going to faint. They are irrelevant and spineless. If they actually believe they are in danger, they will back off. Many don't even know when they are in danger until they get knocked out.

They will be crushed and forgotten should they ever try anything crazier than the photo in the article indicates. Let them scream as much as they want. They mean nothing

Minority or not. All it takes is one loose ball bearing in the gears to destroy the Machine. You don't need a lot of help when intent on destruction.