• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

<iframe width="1000" height="750" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1925" height="828" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Joel Danielson
I started this thread because I had a song in my head one day (like most days). I thought I would throw it out there just to give everyone here a glimpse into the randomness of music that has drifted in and out of my lifetime. I expect this thread to continue quite a while. There are a few genres of music I haven’t even touched upon yet. Thank you guys for participating. Some of the songs you have posted bring back some memories for sure.

So, without further ado...

“Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Cash”

I started this thread because I had a song in my head one day (like most days). I thought I would throw it out there just to give everyone here a glimpse into the randomness of music that has drifted in and out of my lifetime. I expect this thread to continue quite a while. There are a few genres of music I haven’t even touched upon yet. Thank you guys for participating. Some of the songs you have posted bring back some memories for sure.

So, without further ado...

“Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Cash”

Go back a little farther.

<iframe width="1925" height="828" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think this was posted before guys so give me a pardon if you please SIRS!

You see tonight was a really special Saturday night in my house. Tonight my brother from another Mother had his phone working so we could talk in over 3 months. I know he's been going thru a rough as hell patch with his life so I'm just really happy to talk with him today and know he is alright and still in his house.

I think this was posted before guys so give me a pardon if you please SIRS!

You see tonight was a really special Saturday night in my house. Tonight my brother from another Mother had his phone working so we could talk in over 3 months. I know he's been going thru a rough as hell patch with his life so I'm just really happy to talk with him today and know he is alright and still in his house.

This is a great song brother.

Geez it's hard to stop with Johnny, he has soo many good songs! Fortunately its now my bedtime so I better wrap it up and I know you guys have heard this all before.

My excuse is what? Oh yeah its Saturday night! Umm, I'm going to admit that I've been drinking and see how you guys feel about some "Other" tunes.

Lets all pretend its the 70-80's and John. Tra... wasn't an accused molester for 5 mins. Yes he probably is and was guilty. I dunno man.

I'm just posting this for tonight. Once the courts get done I'm all for frying him. Ha, but like I said

THE TUNES ARE JUST FOR NOW...

Reactions: Barneybdb
^^^
Good night brother. I hope everything is good with you and yours.

Sniper's Hide Anthem Part I

Part II

For those with a darker side:

<iframe width="1000" height="750" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>