• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

One of my favorite rockabilly/psychobilly bands from Switzerland

And an original:

Last track from one of the best albums of 1989 (rest of playlist if watch on youtube)

This should have been yesterday's song of the day, but I suck at time management.

RIP, Billy Joe. Wooooo Outlaw Country!

No, no, no! Dammit!!! I woke up this morning and started listening to Billy. I had no idea until I read this...

May you Rest In Peace Billy, go with God. Tell Eddy hi for me please.

Last edited:
Ok last one. Guitar player is a buddy of mine although he probably deny it. Took some lessons from him. One of those assholes that can play anything with strings 🙄

Reactions: Not a Sniper
Whelp... here is where I landed and the night is young:

Older fucks - you prolly know the deal.

Younger fucks - you should know the deal. Listen.

Haha! I remember my Mother wanting Out of the Blue for her birthday... Dad bought the record, wrapped it, and put that is was from me (I was 7). So I know ELO and I know records. Do I know the deal? :LOL:
P.S. I also remember Velvet Revolver covering Can't Get it Out of my Head (and listing it as an ELO cover) and wondering if 99% of the people listening asking what the hell an ELO was... <sigh>

Last edited:
Reactions: Not a Sniper
Whoa. Lotta stuff goin' on in this place today.

BB King - I spent so much time in his place in Memphis, waiting to meet him, his damn band knew me. LOL. I missed so many old blues dudes (croaking) while in the Army, one of my biggest joys was to have all 3 of my kids see him when he passed thru. The USO actually got me awesome seats up front and center.

Hot tuna. Damn. Just, damn. :LOL: Glad I'm not the only one. And it doesn't surprise me you have that Judas Priest thing going on there. mid-to late 70's Priest was great.

The Allmans. Shiiiiiit. I am looking at my two Coricidan bottles and wishing I could do more.

And yes- if'n ya recall ELO. You get cool points in my book.

The 70's. Fuckin' awesome. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

EDIT: Zappa was so God damn smart he left me in the dust. His tunes were hit or miss for me, but damn they always had talent and I remember him fighting against Tipper fucking Gore. Very smart dude musically and otherwise.

Now I gotta find something that amuses me to post here.

Pulled up "Don't Bring Me Down" and let YouTube roll from there...
ELO - The Ballad of Horace Wimp
Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
and it just keeps going! Just wondering when old Hall and Oats, Logins and Messina, etc are?

Pulled up "Don't Bring Me Down" and let YouTube roll from there...
ELO - The Ballad of Horace Wimp
Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
and it just keeps going! Just wondering when old Hall and Oats, Logins and Messina, etc are?

LOL - took my woman to Nashville to catch Hall and Oates. Not that long ago. Feeling old.

Anyhoo. Was gonna do the Traveling Wilbury's, because... "musicians." But instead remembered this one.

Bowie was dating some Somalian super model, and Steinberger guitars were new. There were two brothers in this band. One was Reeves and he was noticing the AC fucking with his pickups, so he tried an electric drill in front of his pickups (I think before Eddie Van Halen). And they did bluesy covers. So there was that.

Tin Machine in the late 80's (hard to find video, damn):

Reactions: 6.5SH and nikonNUT
Off track (HA!) just a bit but it popped up....
""

Off track (HA!) just a bit but it popped up....
""

:LOL: Don't get me started on David Byrne. Another weirdo who absolutely crushed it.

Not overly cool-but musically interesting for sure. That chick on the bass was great. Tina Weymouth? Sumpthin'.

If you dig these folks: Southern Culture on the Skids. An opinion.

Reactions: 6.5SH and nikonNUT
:LOL: Don't get me started on David Byrne. Another weirdo who absolutely crushed it.

Not overly cool-but musically interesting for sure. That chick on the bass was great. Tina Weymouth? Sumpthin'.

LMAO. Just saw your sig.

My view is:

Half full... blah blah blah.

Half empty blah blah blah.

Me? I see room to add vodka. Just sayin'. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT

Fuck yeah, man! Camel Walk for the win!!!!

"

P.S. I'm a gin guy but I'm picking up what you're laying down!

Last edited:
Reactions: DuneBoer and 6.5SH

Timothy Leary's spoken word ramblings in this still reflect how the left thinks to this day, "Prime time victim show".

Reactions: nikonNUT