• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested on molestation charges

The sick thing about it is, is that all someone, a fired or scorned bitch, for instance, has to do is make the accusation and your considered guilty til proven innocent.

Will has had his own set of problems and history. IIRC he and his business missplaced or didnt report 9 class 3 firearms being stolen lost or dropped off truck. He has run his company under other peoples licenses bc he lost his. I just think that show was a joke, and they were a bunch of goofballs. Of course its for TV, but still.

Will has had his own set of problems and history. IIRC he and his business missplaced or didnt report 9 class 3 firearms being stolen lost or dropped off truck. He has run his company under other peoples licenses bc he lost his. I just think that show was a joke, and they were a bunch of goofballs. Of course its for TV, but still.

Exactly.

"1000 yard AK, neva ben dun befo!"

The sick thing about it is, is that all someone, a fired or scorned bitch, for instance, has to do is make the accusation and your considered guilty til proven innocent.

Except in this case, the evidence had to convince a District or Parrish Attorney to file the charges. Makes me believe this is far beyond basic allegations. Should be interesting to watch.

We live in a world where nothing surprises me anymore. I hope it's not true, because it just disgusting to even think about. Seems like there isn't a day goes by that you don't hear some kind of putrid shitty news. I'm sure stuff like this has always gone on in society, but in todays world we hear about every single example because of news media. It wears on a persons heart and mind to hear this shit all the time.

Yup, and even if proven innocent, the child molester/pedophile label will still stick with you until the day you die.

I'm tending to believe Will on this one. I've had to deal with one psychopathic woman that has threatened any made up charge after I got custody of my daughter.
When I walk into court and custody is changed in less than 5 minutes my case was sound. All the same, it takes one accusation to get a ball rolling.

I believe Will prevail and publicly exonerate himself.

Hayden tells TMZ his ex-girlfriend, and mother to one of his daughters, went to cops more than a week ago and accused him of molesting their child. He claims the woman did it in retaliation for him ending their relationship.
Hayden also says the daughter -- who he is raising with his new wife -- was interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home. He says he is fully cooperating with authorities.
Will's older daughter Stephanie tells us, "There was never any impropriety in our home. He was and is a good father."
Read more: 'Sons of Guns' Cast Member Will Hayden -- Arrested for Child Molestation | TMZ.com

I wouldnt believe a word that guys says. Nothing against him, but if the Discovery channel wasnt involved, he would have been in jail and not just lost his ffl. If you cannot keep track of fully automatic rifles that miracuously went missing "9 to be exact" you have no right being the face of pro-gunners.

Fronting your business under someones elses license bc you lost your and rightfully so. That show only makes bad examples of good gun owners.

This shit happened to the family member of a very good friend of mine: Small southern town, angry ex wife with powerful family members, and a baseless complaint by the step-daughter during the contentious divorce from mom.

The guy lost his job and had death threats against him in the community so had to leave. Political pressure was way too high for a pre-trial disposition even after volunteering for and passing multiple polygraphs so it went the distance and he was convicted based solely on hearsay. He ended up killing himself.

The VFW even cancelled his honor guard on the afternoon of his funeral after the ex-wife called telling them he was a pedophile so me and some friends helped the family out and acted as pallbearers and presented them with a flag and so forth.

I knew the guy pretty well, he'd been to my house multiple times and I'd observed him in a bunch of situations. You never TRULY know about someone, but I'm still convinced it was total bullshit. We felt that his mother deserved to have her son buried with dignity as a veteran, since every other thing had been taken from him/them.

This shit happened to the family member of a very good friend of mine: Small southern town, angry ex wife with powerful family members, and a baseless complaint by the step-daughter during the contentious divorce from mom.

The guy lost his job and had death threats against him in the community so had to leave. Political pressure was way too high for a pre-trial disposition even after volunteering for and passing multiple polygraphs so it went the distance and he was convicted based solely on hearsay. He ended up killing himself.

The VFW even cancelled his honor guard on the afternoon of his funeral after the ex-wife called telling them he was a pedophile so me and some friends helped the family out and acted as pallbearers and presented them with a flag and so forth.

I knew the guy pretty well, he'd been to my house multiple times and I'd observed him in a bunch of situations. You never TRULY know about someone, but I'm still convinced it was total bullshit. We felt that his mother deserved to have her son buried with dignity as a veteran, since every other thing had been taken from him/them.

Strange, isnt it. As evil as the crime is, and it is evil, a woman yells "molestation" and all reason seems to go right out the door. I have a buddy who's sister accused him of molesting her daughter. Just fucking ruined his life. Still lives with his mother. Then she accused another guy, and finally me, because I wouldnt fuck her. YOu have no idea what that does to a man, being falsely accused of something like that. I briefly considered suicide but decided that I wouldnt give her the pleasure.

Fortunately, Im friends with another family member who talked to the little girl and she said that "Mommy made me say that". I called CPS on the sister, told them the whole story, and they made her life a living hell for a while. Frankly, had I not been close friends with the rest of the family, she probably would not have survived.

As you said, its hard to tell about anyone for sure.

Its an ugly situation all the way around.

This is a major problem in society from both sides. People on that show where all a little whacky social media blew them up and I heard of lose of license but I hope this is false for both parties. How much more bad news in one week.
I had an uncle accused. He was in his tighty whittys ,reading a bed time story to his two young daughters 6-8 before bed. And the teacher thinking there trying to prevent molestation pryed asking if you've seen your parents in underwear. "Ya at night when daddy reads us a story before bed. And child services whisk the dad away never arrested before solid citizen taught me about the outdoors since I was little. That trial took 6 months and he couldn't even see his kids. He almost didn't make it lost a bunch a weight. Proven innocent. But tens of thousands dollars in lawyers fees. But freaking A why don't people ask questions first with knowledgeable brains because the job pays shit. Society is screwed up.
Another mom working,slaving to pay theses outrageous taxes. left their child with then divorced family only to have the little boy molested and by an HIV meth user dad's friend. Negative luckily.
That trial is starting tomorrow.
I hope the just systems is awake that day. I pray for Will only because he show was bit silly. but he is still a service member and I've known a few with screws loose.
I hope this is just angry employee and prob is. looking at how kooky most were on that tv show.
Heavy stuff......

Maybe Stephanie will come out and say he touched her too. That's why she got so fat, married a complete zero and started opening coke bottles with her teeth thus turning her into Snaggletooth?

I hope for the sake of the kid/kids involved this is not true and this did not happen to them.... If it did I hope they use that retarded flame thrower on him

Last time I checked, you could not even possess a firearm in NM or Texas under such a charge. Don't know about LA.

Wasnt he a felon so cant own a firearm anyway which is why the FFL was not under his name? I know there was a reason he had to remove his name from the FFL.

Except in this case, the evidence had to convince a District or Parrish Attorney to file the charges. Makes me believe this is far beyond basic allegations. Should be interesting to watch.

A D.A does not care if he is guilty he cares if he can get a high profile conviction and if he does not no skin off his ass

2014-08-29-01-31-42-843058515.jpeg

2014-08-29-01-35-17-1438504532.jpeg

Do these look similar
I wonder if she likes baby ruth's
Heyyyyyy you guys!

Maybe Stephanie will come out and say he touched her too. That's why she got so fat, married a complete zero and started opening coke
bottles with her teeth thus turning her into Snaggletooth?

Last edited:
Maybe Stephanie will come out and say he touched her too. That's why she got so fat, married a complete zero and started opening coke bottles with her teeth thus turning her into Snaggletooth?

She did come out and say he touched her.

I wouldnt believe a word that guys says. Nothing against him, but if the Discovery channel wasnt involved, he would have been in jail and not just lost his ffl. If you cannot keep track of fully automatic rifles that miracuously went missing "9 to be exact" you have no right being the face of pro-gunners.

Fronting your business under someones elses license bc you lost your and rightfully so. That show only makes bad examples of good gun owners.

That's pretty much the way I see it. And like the old saying goes; Where there's smoke, there's fire!

Cheers,

George

Fuck it I'll talk about it. My neighbors kid is best friends with the daughter that this piece of shit did this to. I have seen the text between the two kids and I can say Will is 100% guilty. He would beat her on the legs also so she could cover them up with pants also. I have met the guy twice and never once liked him. I hope they put his sorry ass in gen. pop. in angola. They will take care of him quick. Fuck Will Hayden and anything he has ever built. His daughter, the one he did this do (how could he his own flesh and blood much less a child), is safe and far away from him thank God.

Rant over but I hope he gets his in Angola.

When my wife first saw him on TV a few years ago she told me that she did not trust him and said "you watch, he is gonna turn out to be some kind of pervert". I showed her this thread and she is all I Told You So! I do agree with others though, that son-in-law is a piece of work.